Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Different Worlds", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Whew finally did it.

I have to say, I don't think this level works or could work. There is too much variation in difficulty - first part is too short, last part is too confusing (I was confused by one challenge for 4 months - though that may be me being a complete idiot :/). There's no real consistent theme of anything - difficulty, complexity etc.

I don't think there's a feasible way to execute the concept of 'Different Worlds' due to the lack of consistent theme throughout - but that's my opinion.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  This level is really confusing for me, I have no clue how to get past what I think is Ferrari's part.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  You haven't before, but you did now, and I, Birjo and PineappleDude thank you :)
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  did I already sayed that this level is more than great
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I'd agree you on the last part of the message, I've had that before...
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  MatthijsM:
SPOILER

Gameinsky:
SPOILER
gameinsky 13 years ago
  If you want some: The first 2 parts were themed, liked that, but the third part just said "enjoyed life enough ? time to frustrate yourself to my pro challenges!"
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I believe it wasn't due to your rating, but because of the great lack of constructive criticism in your comment.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I blindly said it, I had no idea who made it.
4/5 isn't a bad score and I didn't say your part was bad, it was only a little decieving compared to the first 2 parts.

And destroying a "friendship" isn't a beter reaction to having a score a little lower, people are not suppposed to vote 5 to all your creations.
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  no the next part
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  The climb with the coloured stripes across?

SPOILER
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  is part 2 possible? I don't get how the finish that part
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Aw, that's not fair against Ferrari...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  4/5 because of the third part, but I loved the first two!
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Thanks JP :D
jp 13 years ago
  It's approved, good job but very laggy as often with collabs :).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Different Worlds"

About Level "Different Worlds"

First post of the topic

jp 13 years ago
  It's approved, good job but very laggy as often with collabs :).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg