Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Yellow Cross ", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jyxz 13 years ago
  I didnt rate it 3/5 and im not trying to hurt feelings or anything your levels have plenty of merit but too many dumbies takes the thought out of solving the level, at least add targets to where the blocks end up, greatly reducing the possible solutions... over time try minimizing dumbies clearly no one starts out making levels perfect.

I mean look at toughman 300 tries and he still hasnt made a decent level =P.

Kidding of course.. his first level was unbelievably fun but Toughman is probably a genius or as we call it around here a murat.

Finally sorry if I was too sharp or anything I'm just a blunt person and I see a lot of potential in your levels.
chris3000 13 years ago
  well I do agree with you jxyz, but you said it harshly, I don't blame you for rating it 3/5
chris3000 13 years ago
  well I tried guys, I guess i didn't do good enough
Jyxz 13 years ago
  you need to stop having so many extra dummies its getting ridiculous
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Nice clean level chris1. I would like to see it if you made levels that had a small "trick" to them, like Little Line(by Jos) rather than these "put blocks together" levels, but that's just my personal preferance. 4/5 nice job.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Yellow Cross "

About Level "Yellow Cross "

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Nice clean level chris1. I would like to see it if you made levels that had a small "trick" to them, like Little Line(by Jos) rather than these "put blocks together" levels, but that's just my personal preferance. 4/5 nice job.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg