Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Chained Trouble", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

nelson90 13 years ago
  No problem TM, I didn't take bad your question, on the contrary :) I decided by myself to ask for a reset, otherwise there will be neither challenge nor fun.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  No problem N90.I was just curious and I never meant to reset ur score. Frankly, I don't mind...hehe
nelson90 13 years ago
  @TM: you are absolutely right, 7 is now impossible. If I remember well, there was only one white when I solved it.

@OMG: could you please reset my score?
ToughMan 13 years ago
  It has turned into a very challenging level indeed GIS. 5/5 for sure.

@N90. Is ur 7move solution really possible or was it done on a previous design? I really can't c how a 7 move can be achieved,however knowing you everything is possible...hehe. In that case...wtg n90!!
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Well, there's room for optimizing but I solved it. Nice job, 5/5.
SimonM 13 years ago
  a masterpiece gis, 5/5 for sure!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  [edit]
I added an additional white and changed the grouping of the first block, the challenge is much better now :)
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Thanks TM. I looked and looked at this and missed the obvious. I couldn't see how to complete it so I threw it out for the pros.
GIS if there's a trick were missing, just post a score and I'll change it to accepted.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I think the second blue block from left needs another grouping. As it is GIS with first and last blues linked together but being opposite ends it seems unsolvable. Unless you can move (right - left) the blues which I doubt. Is it solvable GIS as is?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Chained Trouble"

About Level "Chained Trouble"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  I think the second blue block from left needs another grouping. As it is GIS with first and last blues linked together but being opposite ends it seems unsolvable. Unless you can move (right - left) the blues which I doubt. Is it solvable GIS as is?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg