Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mini Game Canyon ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Beat Asteria by 19 ms XD
Dynamo 8 years ago
  No Ferrari, I slow down as I go towards the pit, and then I jump straight across it doing a backwards jump flip to grab the stars as well.
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  Do you ignore the stars, Dynamo?
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Can we please stick to human scores?
Dynamo 8 years ago
  I believe that 17.000+ or 18.000+ at a push is possible.
manufan 8 years ago
  First try :D
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  By using my skills :)

SPOILER

It is possible to beat it though, so I expect Dynamo to score 14.000+ in the not so distant future.

[edit] After getting my current score with a slight mistake at the end I believe 15.000 could be possible.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Thanks! I didn't even have a clue what I was thinking... 3 red lines is not a tree... Also, how do you get that high score?
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  After thinking back at how this level was, I must say your designing skills have improved massively. Well done :)
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I think everyone forgot about this level. :/
AK 13 years ago
  I think it looks OK, except for the trees.... Plenty of challenge, no death lines needed.
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Mkae death lines for challenge,PAWEEZE?
manufan 13 years ago
  I no I'm arguing WITH you!!!
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  That doesn't make a difference :/ If you're gonna make trees, make them proper, not with three lines that's not even connected or have true colours!
manufan 13 years ago
  I did watch him as I am his bro.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Manufan: As far as I'm concerned there's 2 good trees, the rest is pointless, messy bg-rubbish D:
gameinsky 13 years ago
  annoying, designless, sharpland is better...
Coolguy52 13 years ago
  Hmm, I'm sorry - they are cliffs, so I have to put jagged edges in :(
manufan 13 years ago
  The trees are good but not that good. Too hard for someone like me!

Top Tip: Don't make too many jagged edges!
Coolguy52 13 years ago
  I will Camodragoon Try it now!
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  This was waaaaaay better before you added "trees"
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Don't really get the trees............
Also, part w/ the break lines is a small bit annoying (canyon rumbles), first try I made it there, went to se what the info bubble said and I died(cuz lines broke and there wasn't a way to redo). Second time, got hurt on the breaks and died, this is annoying to do first bit over and over. The level is pretty easy anyway, dunno if you wanna put a checkpoint there or what.
Coolguy52 13 years ago
  What about trees
Elizea 13 years ago
  It's pretty good, but it is missing something. Perhaps you could add some details, something to give it a fresh look.

Do it to the sequel too.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mini Game Canyon "

About Level "Mini Game Canyon "

First post of the topic

Elizea 13 years ago
  It's pretty good, but it is missing something. Perhaps you could add some details, something to give it a fresh look.

Do it to the sequel too.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg