Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Random Warz

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 13 years ago
  Yes... I dont know what's the matter with Red squirrel terrorist groups nowadays,
Ahroo 13 years ago
  yeah, the zebras seem to be impenetrable to black jokes... but, the bwaaaarg seem to take it offensively. I wonder what kinda a** pimples they've been smoking. :/
allyally 13 years ago
  They wouldnt help, theyll just start dancing around a Dorito then shout racist comments to the zoo animals,
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Obama is one letter away from Osama. :p

Besides, kirby farts don't pop up very often, take advantage of this years rapist horde!

OMG testicular cancer?! call in the dyslexic raisins!
allyally 13 years ago
  BUT THE CEILING CATS ARE STILL TRAPPED DOWN THERE! THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR TESTICULAR CANCER!
gamelover101 13 years ago
  @allyally
No. Mind your own business you overgrown helicopter eating nuclear Obama clone!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  THE HORROR! Dx

If they don't get on, the sexist condom people don't either! A rollercoaster isn't a rollercoaster without people from uranus! D:

OH, the car thing was intentional. I traded its soul for a black guy.
allyally 13 years ago
  @GL101, Random letter posting doesn't count as randomness, in fact doing it stop angry grasshoppers from going on roller coasters,

@Ahroo, You may be right, but dont forget about the waffles you threw at your car while trying to make it turn into a giant milky war bar,
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @allyally, yeah, sh*t hit the fan and threw crap on a lotta people because of that damn lazor rifle... WTF kinda guy dips doritos into milk? It ain't right to have that kinda crap, let alone nuclear llama turds. D:
  Soi beavers with cheez and annoyance. lol ? ??
gabbgabagbagbagbag cabbages wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwut? ??
dfijerkjekjs ioafjaoifraef mother and a peanut butter wtfboom sandwihc! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass
allyally 13 years ago
  Which co-incidentally is how George Bush became president,
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, sometimes sparta kinda kicks the bucket... regardless, I DID find Osama bin Laden bin Trash bin... in a giant paper bag covered in orgies. ':_
allyally 13 years ago
  Ahroo, if you really meant that then you'd stop trying to touch MC hammer, and try to convince your local trash men that the bird id the word. Sometimes I dont think you value me a mildy inconvenient depressive otter,
  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  allyally-fish attacks racist oreo! Both die, Kim Jong eats the remains of both just before being hit with a SHOOP DA WHOOP from the USA!
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  ... *Censored* ...
allyally 13 years ago
  In this topic youve got to be as random as possible else invisible gnomes might accidentally learn quantum mechanics leading to a global Kitkat famine,

please can All non random comments be posted in class=code, thankyou

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  In this topic youve got to be as random as possible else invisible gnomes might accidentally learn quantum mechanics leading to a global Kitkat famine,

please can All non random comments be posted in class=code, thankyou
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg