Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Random Warz

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 13 years ago
  If Cfive waS here, someone of ASCIImator you don'T knOw, me neither thought ;P, I will truely ask him if the Fedora of fezlol wIll destroy the reticulary (Good) umpire Hof The entIre west wiNG of the peruviAn cHaRpet industries, I will ask his duck (O)=, his chicken (O)= his goose (o)= AND himself (o)=, actually, (").
It also seem that when a cat has diarrhea it asks to not have a Gonorrhea. It's serious. Leave you yourselves alone! D1d anyb0dy p1ck up my hidden message ?

It's says stop fighting a
Ahroo and GL101.
Atleast do it in pm's, but best is to not do it at all, keep peace in BL, or I'll ask Mr. Hax to throw a computer at both of you.
lololol 13 years ago
  Oh, no wait. It was me grandpa. Never mind.
Madball 13 years ago
  I think it`s not a cat, it`s a pig, it just acting a cow that has eaten a mole while holding a plate in it`s middle stomatch.
lololol 13 years ago
  I have a little problem.

Can some tell me why my cat has gotten wings and is flying around yelling "EPA! EPA!"? Does this have something to do with the radioactive rain from yesterday?
Madball 13 years ago
  This topic is as random as group of pies flying in bathroom with wooden tanks yelling out balls.
gundu 13 years ago
  Ahroo: pfft, I already have Allyally, GIS, Elizea, Jac1, Birjolaxew, DY, MARC, Sillius, Daft_Punk and Magic_X... just to name a few. :p

*Cry and go away*
gamelover101 13 years ago
  OK, TTYL everyone!
  Lol quadruple post!
  Lol triple post!
  Lol double post!
  This is random. Too random.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah... now back to reality. :p

MARC, BLASTER TOWERS. NOW. :p
Hexicube 13 years ago
  the oppurtunity presented itself :3
  Epic win. xD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  It's inevitable. :p

They're being made, MARC... last rock. :/
Hexicube 13 years ago
  AHROO BLASTER TOWERS NOW XD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Haters gonna hate. :p
  I hate you Ahroo. I FKING HATE YOU!
chris3000 13 years ago
  i never give up
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, chris1 has had every insult thrown at him and still hasn't ragequit yet. :/
chris3000 13 years ago
  and me too, lol
Ahroo 13 years ago
  pfft, I already have Allyally, GIS, Elizea, Jac1, Birjolaxew, DY, MARC, Sillius, Daft_Punk and Magic_X... just to name a few. :p
allyally 13 years ago
  Don't try and apologise, your words mean nothing to me anymore...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I have made an ammendment to the bible:
'if thou art stuck in life, thou shalt suicide'
allyally 13 years ago
  Ahroo, im not stumped! Im stressed and confused! Ive given yo custody of the kids, you have the house, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
  Hey Ahroo! Ahroo! Hey! Hey Ahroo!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, those are common, unlike the ZOMGlazorfish and hiphoppers... they think they're so gangsta, with their diamond rings and nerdy shirts! The scum. >:C
  You know one day, I saw a spotted elephant with a waffle chewing buzzsaw in a box made out of grasshoppers and mail while pouring cereal in a ketchup bottle and watching an cross-eyed history teacher get rick rolled in g-major.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Stumped, allyally? :p
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, the indian people have the same problem, with hiphopopotomases... why do we fight? We're not gayfishdogs!

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  In this topic youve got to be as random as possible else invisible gnomes might accidentally learn quantum mechanics leading to a global Kitkat famine,

please can All non random comments be posted in class=code, thankyou
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg