Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "5 little switches", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 3 years ago
  Hey can you use another set of keys to control the car cause the arrow keys on this new laptop are smaller and harder to use.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Well apparently I was wrong about two things in my statement. There is a faster strategy - and it can be used to get 21k...
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Finally executed the optimal strategy. I think 21k is impossible...
chris3000 4 years ago
  I'm not sure if I'll ever beat this, I won't give up though. I always have trouble finding the last switch.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I am surprised that that completed. That was such a disaster. I got the speed before the green (to get speed quicker) but forgot that getting back to the main loop is really hard. I got to the green switch way too early, and had to try to jump to the loop. I mistimed the jump - basically jumped right as it broke - and managed to clip the finish as I was about to hit the lethal! Sketchy - but still highscore...
chris3000 12 years ago
  I'm probably too lazy to finish it, xD.
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  Lol i beat it pretty easy actully 5/5.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I know where the 5 switches are, i'm just not fast enough.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  It's much better now Pof. It's quite hard in my opinion, but the should subtract from the level. I'm not sure wheter I'd rate 4 or 5 so I'll wait and see. I always base my ratings on the current rating so now I've got a little problem =)
jp 13 years ago
  Ratings have been reseted. PM me if youneed to reset scores too.
Pof 13 years ago
  Thx!
Do you like the level this way?
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I'll PM JP for ya :)
Pof 13 years ago
  Can you please reset rates???
Pof 13 years ago
I'm impatient that it is accepted.
AK 13 years ago
  AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zariars 13 years ago
  i like it, there aren't so many of them but this one is good 4/5
Pof 13 years ago
  Level uploaded.
Is it possible to reset scores and ratings please?!
Pof 13 years ago
  Yeah I think the game play of this level sucks. Isn't it a bit beautiful?? ^^
Can I edit please?
AK 13 years ago
  I think that this isn't really fun the way it is..... Maybe increase the space between the quick line and the circle in the middle?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "5 little switches"

About Level "5 little switches"

First post of the topic

AK 13 years ago
  I think that this isn't really fun the way it is..... Maybe increase the space between the quick line and the circle in the middle?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg