Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Look Easy Skill Hard", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 2 years ago
  Well you're lucky, it's going to be a long time before I attempt to beat this level again. Seriously!
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  Finally a PB, and my second time completing this with no death at the end. I still think that 170k is reasonable, hopefully someday xD (I don't use a consistent strategy to save the time)

EDIT: Another 15k PB. Screwed my chances for a 180 but 176 I'll take it!
Dynamo 5 years ago
  I drive backwards up the slope and then jump at the top, then I hold forward whenever I land on a line to make sure I get maximum distance and it works most times for me.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I would agree, but I really think the ending is very difficult for me still, you might have found an easier strategy for that part though...
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Second finisher in time! This isn't even that hard really...
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  WHAT THE??? No way did I just nail this!!! First in time after seven years! GG!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  The ending is why I can't score in time - it took the best part of an hour to get lucky on it :|
gameinsky 6 years ago
  I'm sorry but the end kinda completely ruined the level for me. It's not a fun challenge, it's just frustrating. WHich is a stark contrast to the rest of the level
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  FINALLY! 5th to do this level!!! GG, took a total of about an hour of runs, about 10x harder than EverythingIsPossible (Jump Gear 2). I think that this level is possibly one of the hardest in the game - so glad to have it done.

(For anyone wondering how I did the end, I went off the near edge to the second platform and made a leap of faith fully extended to the finish line - wasn't expecting to beat it!)
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Does anyone know how to beat the ending?
kiethy342 12 years ago
  Another level done! 17 to go! :D
Money666 13 years ago
  It is not because he score. it is beacuse this: PineappleDud1e

It looks like his name is Pineappledud1e
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  thanks pineappledude,

money don't laugh you haven't scored yet
Money666 13 years ago
  Try to look at PineAppleDudes score epic fail
PineappleDude 13 years ago
  good i completed it. when you jump to the first normal line over the black jump again without losing speed. now you should go to the last lineover the black and then you just gotta make the jump
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  just forwards I think
PineappleDude 13 years ago
  Where do i go after the checkpoint where you go through 2 loops to get it?
devil_piez 13 years ago
  NOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOO CLOSSSEE
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  i can the hole level but the last part is to hard for me
Money666 13 years ago
  The last part is possible have done it when i was testing the level. Maybe Pineappledude can do it? Also Elizea would not have acepted it if not it was possible to win
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  money how you get to the second checkpoint

edit: I already know it

re-edit: The last part is impossible
Money666 13 years ago
  Is three not one that can complet
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  a bit laggy but nice disign 5/5
hahabot1 13 years ago
  This level is pretty good with a little hard end 5/5
Money666 13 years ago
  Please comment and rate my new level.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Look Easy Skill Hard"

About Level "Look Easy Skill Hard"

First post of the topic

Money666 13 years ago
  Please comment and rate my new level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg