Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Castle Crashers", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 13 years ago
  Clown scene... *shivers in a corner*
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Based after the Xbox Arcade game Castle Crashers.
For you guys like OMG, TM, who i'd be surprised if you guys knew the game, the gist of it was to rescue princesses from the evil wizard and his henchmen.

The four original characters (the main characters, though you can unlock others) were a green, blue, red, and orange knight, each wielding magical powers as well of the nature type that corresponds to their colors (red was lightning and green was poison, blue was ice, orange was fire). The pink block is the King, who ventures with you bringing his grey knights (white blocks) as well to aid you in one certain mission.
That should make it make a bit more sense. :)

And I uploaded this by accident. :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Castle Crashers"

About Level "Castle Crashers"

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Based after the Xbox Arcade game Castle Crashers.
For you guys like OMG, TM, who i'd be surprised if you guys knew the game, the gist of it was to rescue princesses from the evil wizard and his henchmen.

The four original characters (the main characters, though you can unlock others) were a green, blue, red, and orange knight, each wielding magical powers as well of the nature type that corresponds to their colors (red was lightning and green was poison, blue was ice, orange was fire). The pink block is the King, who ventures with you bringing his grey knights (white blocks) as well to aid you in one certain mission.
That should make it make a bit more sense. :)

And I uploaded this by accident. :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg