Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Wrong Designer", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Ready to be accepted?

And murat.....you missed one. :)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  how many times did it take to beat quadri... quadri... forgot the name :(
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Sorry to say MK. I think the first version is impossible. I even tried bringing the upper right pink into play to help that green up but after so many efforts it is my belief that it is indeed impossible. It is not far from being possible only small amendment but it does.... Anyway, I won't stop trying not because I want to prove ME wrong but I want to prove YOU right...hehe
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Is there a way to do that without slowly copying the level?
If there is, I'll certainly do that.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  I think you should keep the first version and instead call this "Wrong Designer 2". A good challenge is never wrong. I'm quite sure the first version was possible.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  How's that? I know it's now possible, but does that affect the challenge at all?
Mo 13 years ago
  I have gotten very close on this myself, but there isn't a way I can see to push the left green block up into place at the end, after everything else is lined up. There are many possibilities where one minor change here or there could make this work and it would be a great level.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  I think I can get it with green ball and left red unplaced before. I'm sure it'd be possible if there was a wall above the triple-link green block, at least to get in the green ball. the problem is getting in the two reds and blues, because you need the yellow everywhere all at once. I'll see if it's possible to narrow it down to one required wall/stop/ball.

EDIT: SO close!!! I can get all except I had the green ball two down from the goal. That's the problem right now. There's no way to have the green in before you put the reds, as they must come in from the side, and they must go right to get in their goals. The green ball can't move left for the block to reach the goal even if it's placed. I'll try to design like I did on the right a contraption of balls that only works once, although this could lead to a quicker solution. Anyone else got any thoughts? If not, I'll input the contraption and this level should be ready to be accepted.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  I'm pretty sure it's possible and I would guess a score between 20 and 30 will be optimized eventually. I was pretty close now, just missing the right red and the white.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  It's marked to be edited so as to be accessible. The challenge is out.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Wrong Designer"

About Level "Wrong Designer"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  It's marked to be edited so as to be accessible. The challenge is out.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg