Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Box of madness", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 10 years ago
  Highscore!! :)
murtaza64 15 years ago
  5/5 great
mazarules 15 years ago
  i really like this level
Sillius 15 years ago
  it's weird because when I uploaded it it worked perfect, but when it was accepted it bugged...
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Yes, and they have the same speed properties. :/
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  The original box moves much faster then the other boxes?
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Very cool level now 5/5
Zakko600 15 years ago
  A bit hard but nice. 4/5.
Sillius 15 years ago
  ty ninja it works now ;D
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I've "fixed" the level. Let me know if it doesn't work properly. I did it very quickly.
chuckles 15 years ago
  Can't get the box to control enough. 2nd checkpoint is almost impossible to get to. The box always goes right at the first slant.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  nope stil not
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Yes it is.
Sillius: "should be working now :p"
Nikobam 15 years ago
  It isnt changed yet
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  It should be expended even more.
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  I dont think its good that it goes back to the original place (Actually it moves further then to its original position).
Sillius 15 years ago
  it should be better now. I extended the path as Geckoscj suggested :p
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  The steering is still weird. But it's possible to complete the level.
Sillius 15 years ago
  that's because it returns to it's original position whenever it reach the end of the line
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  For some reason i did go all the way to the right when i rolled to the left... And when i tryed to roll to the right it didnt move.
Sillius 15 years ago
  should be working now :p
Sillius 15 years ago
  yep, the elevator is still bugging... I'll fix it tomorrow :p
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Phew, Rolling Turtle is really going through an elevator-fever. Is there anything you want to change?
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  i got trapped outside the box in the beggining
Sillius 15 years ago
  the steering bugs becuase you don't "reset" it. I had some problems with it to. It can be finished with the current settings, but I can change it I just thought it would look wierd if half of the box is out of the "pipe-thing" and if it doesn't touch the pole :p

I noticed another weird thing... the box moves even though it shouldn't !
there are no paths connected to the first box else than the one who is supposed to bring it down :S

and again i noticed that something wierd happened the 2nd box is doing exactly what the first box was supposed to do and vice versa !
there weren't any bugs at all when I uploaded it so I don't know what happende and if you look at the paths it should work perfect :S
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Yes, that would be nice.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I suggest you make the steering paths a LOT longer, then it might steer better.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Yea the steering is weird and it is very hard thi level
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Very nice, Sillius. - But is the steering supposed to be that weird? If you're steering to the right, it steers left after a while.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Box of madness"

About Level "Box of madness"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Very nice, Sillius. - But is the steering supposed to be that weird? If you're steering to the right, it steers left after a while.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg