Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Ghost Park", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

popo2 5 years ago
  Good, I beat it with 50K.
AK 12 years ago
  Thanks a bunch Pof! Yeah, it may not be the best, but it's a pretty good challenge. And I do love the phantom clocks at the end. >:P
Pof 12 years ago
  I can't remember how it was before but now it's good :)
AK 12 years ago
  ... I don't know, it seems too short still...

Does anyone else think so too?
AK 12 years ago
  I changed a LOT of it now..... Not done yet, only about halfway...

You'll have to wait, I have another level in progress... :/
chris3000 12 years ago
  I thought it was good, but it's your choice.
AK 12 years ago
  Grrrr.....

It was a good level.... I just got bored and made it bad....

I had barely ANY time to make the other level, and now I have LOTS of time. I'm changing it. DEAL WITH IT!!!
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  *groan*

AK, there is no need......even I have some rejected levels. It's no tarnish on your designing, only means you made a mistake, everyone does. I would say just leave it and start over, unless you really liked this level. :/
AK 12 years ago

I had a spree of 40 accepted levels before this one...

I'm not going to end it...

I WILL delete everything...

Truth is, I thought the loop was boring too....

OK, editing start!
Elizea 12 years ago
  Platform jumping in the beginning is very unoriginal, and there is no BG or anything there, the speedline "decorations" don't look good.

The BG before the loop is cool, but I wish there was more of that.

The player has no idea what happens after the loop and dies with a chance of 98% and has to start from beginning (No, adding a CP is not enough to fix this).

The glitched background has no reason to be glitched, and in this use is not acceptable.

The elevator is completely useless waste of time, just like the loop in the end.

I wouldn't suggest trying to make it accepted, as you would have to chance or delete pretty much everything (except the BG with trees and stuff).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Ghost Park"

About Level "Ghost Park"

First post of the topic

Elizea 12 years ago
  Platform jumping in the beginning is very unoriginal, and there is no BG or anything there, the speedline "decorations" don't look good.

The BG before the loop is cool, but I wish there was more of that.

The player has no idea what happens after the loop and dies with a chance of 98% and has to start from beginning (No, adding a CP is not enough to fix this).

The glitched background has no reason to be glitched, and in this use is not acceptable.

The elevator is completely useless waste of time, just like the loop in the end.

I wouldn't suggest trying to make it accepted, as you would have to chance or delete pretty much everything (except the BG with trees and stuff).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg