Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "High Tower", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Wow. Didn't know manu was 10yrs old. I am amazed!!!I generally don't expect a 10yr old to design levels, let alone provide challenges. Happy to give a 5/5. I knew you had your reasons buddy and if i may, I should have never doubted your judgement. You are always one step ahead.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  In defense of this level, I accepted it because of the design. It has the same degree of challenge as many of our official kids levels and requires ordered placement. My final criteria was that the designer is in that age bracket. 5/5
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Sorry my friend (OMG). Apart from the design I c nothing interesting on this lvl, not even from a kids lvl point of view. Will not rate it so i won't be unfair to manu but pls reconsider a grouping, a sticky tile removal, smth to make it slightly more challenging. No offense guys.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "High Tower"

About Level "High Tower"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Sorry my friend (OMG). Apart from the design I c nothing interesting on this lvl, not even from a kids lvl point of view. Will not rate it so i won't be unfair to manu but pls reconsider a grouping, a sticky tile removal, smth to make it slightly more challenging. No offense guys.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg