Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Shape Making", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 13 years ago
  Actually this is a very nice level! I hope you make more levels! 5/5 coz first level, but also coz it's a nice level!
lmr 13 years ago
  Nice level.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  As the first level it will get a 5/5 from me too. COngratulations Scott99 and welcome aboard.

A small tip: Oldmtnguy (or OMG) is always there for you should you wish any assistance. However, as a community, us members will do our best to make ur contribution substantial and significant. Hope you enjoy the game!!
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Congratulations on your first Blockoban level. It's really nice to see levels being made by such young members. All levels need to be given a category and the title needs to be capitalized. I did this for you this time but keep in mind of future levels.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Shape Making"

About Level "Shape Making"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Congratulations on your first Blockoban level. It's really nice to see levels being made by such young members. All levels need to be given a category and the title needs to be capitalized. I did this for you this time but keep in mind of future levels.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg