Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "No Border 3", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Np buddy. You know I never mean to offend anyone.I just like to tease ppl. I certainly appreciate immensely your work and I do realize that under your administration (El's too) the number of levels has grown enormously about 3 times if i recall correctly and this is owed to you guys. Sincere thanks!!!
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  My fault TM. I was going to change the category to easy and forgot to go back to the edit screen and do it. Thanks for keeping track of me.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  The level is nice but the most I can categorize it is easy (i'd say kids too). How on earth did you guys (C1 and OMG) come up with the hard category? Were you sleepy?...lol. I am only kidding of course but the difference is huge. IMO the level is neat but extremely easy. 4/5

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "No Border 3"

About Level "No Border 3"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  The level is nice but the most I can categorize it is easy (i'd say kids too). How on earth did you guys (C1 and OMG) come up with the hard category? Were you sleepy?...lol. I am only kidding of course but the difference is huge. IMO the level is neat but extremely easy. 4/5
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg