Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Sharpland", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 1 year ago
  Thanks! Good luck with getting flash to work, as from memory it was very annoying to do. If you need any help, I believe that the BL discord has some useful stuff to get it working.
PineappleDude 1 year ago
  Hahaha you're insane! :D I guess it's about time I find a way to make flash work again ;)
Coolguy52 1 year ago
  Finally after 3 runs within 100 of the highscore, I got a decently clear highscore. I think I want to keep going for 57k to give a bit of extra clearance...
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  Getting past my old PB of 53k felt like a lot of luck, even now. 56k isn't even close to optimal, but the ridiculous 'luck' (not really luck but I cannot control it so I call it luck :P) required at the start, and then to clutch out the deceptively difficult ending. My 55k before my current PB was actually done this way with a lesser ending. I have even had 54ks result from runs that looked closer to 58/59k pace - but with a terrible ending, and I don't doubt that any top player has these runs. My tip is to believe in yourself, I'm sure that you can gain a lot of points here, it just requires getting through a bottleneck of 'luck'!
chris3000 2 years ago
  Well nice! Getting a little over PD's score is pure luck. I didn't do too bad myself, a little under 50k. Could try to do better.
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  Wow. This was my worst level - think I neglected it since about 2018. Got the HS finally!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  It's pretty good!
pig 5 years ago
  WOW is this score so nice?!!
funguy161 8 years ago
  WARNING!! WARNING!! Extreme Rage Levels Detected! REPEAT!!! Extreme Rage Levels Detected! Exit Stage!
CubixIII 9 years ago
  And I'm not even done with that level!
PineappleDude 9 years ago
  Didn't know I still had it in me to beat my records :)
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Epicest. Rage. Ever.
Burrito773 12 years ago
  Ferrari12!!!
chris3000 13 years ago
  i'll beat you one day!
PineappleDude 13 years ago
  first you drive faster than the ghost and then you do more flips than him. look at the exact tricks he does and try them yourself :)
chris3000 13 years ago
  how do you keep doing that, you should teach me
PineappleDude 13 years ago
  HIGHSCORE!!
Baby-yoshi 14 years ago
  Finnaly beat it in 40,000+ points xD
Asteria 14 years ago
  Soooooooo close 200points
BOO 14 years ago
  look again.......
PineappleDude 14 years ago
  yay highscore
uzzbuzz 14 years ago
  fun but i odnt like the beginning
supergeek 15 years ago
  im goin to beat it your high score
caoscaos12345 15 years ago
  whoohoo got the highscore
supergeek 15 years ago
  its were you jump and jump a second time in the air so your cars head laches around the lege and pulls you up
alex98779 15 years ago
  what's the hammer move
supergeek 15 years ago
  alex98779@ get a running start and then jump and do a front flip. you could try the hammer move to if you no what it is
alex98779 15 years ago
  how do you jump from hill 2 to hill 3?
supergeek 15 years ago
  i got the high score
supergeek 15 years ago
  this is one of the best levels ever i almost have the high score

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Sharpland"

About Level "Sharpland"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I think this one is pretty tough.
Very nice and fun though.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg