Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Bonuslevel elements

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

manufan 12 years ago
  I know that, just forgot! :)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Manufium is not there because it's not an element.
(An element is the purest form of a material)
manufan 12 years ago
  @GIS: Thx, is Manufanium Extract on there (Manufanium)? If so, can you please tell me where it is?
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  BL, how is that possible, elements do have one letter (BIG) or two letters (BIG-little)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Halogens(grey) and Alkali(Yellow) metals are very reactive.
Alkaline earth metals (Orange) don't react as much, but still react a lot.
Levelquality 5red) is levelquality and reacts a lot with members.
Transition metals (dark green) are not very reactive elements, except Awardium that reacts with memborium a lot.
Humble metals (Cyan-colour) are the "bad" elements.
Noble metals (Blue) are the statusses.
Metals (Purple) may react, lower metals react the most.
Non-metals (white) react a bit more than Halogens.

Noble gasses (pink) are the structures of BL.
Light green and yellow are Games and scripting/music engines.
  Yay, I am in the yellow Table, and I am J

B)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Ok, new table!
BLelements
Quite a pack of new elements! And some of you may have noticed I moved the position of some elements.
  That's why it is so special, it has special molecules,
but is there also Cc (CobaColium)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Alkali and alkaline metals react heavily with everything.
And a metal can hardly only react with metals.
  I am Js, which souns cool :D

It only reacts with metals, and it melts at a temp of 489 degrees Celsius. If you touch it, you might lose your fingers. BTW it's a solid

[edit] Wait, what am I reading GIS?
gameinsky 12 years ago
  What simon said.
I'll make manuite an alkaline earth metal, Jasper's element will be an alkali metal (for obvious reasons)
SimonM 12 years ago
  Mfi is not a element it's a molecule, as you mix it with Chlorine.
gamelover101 12 years ago
  You get two elements? >:C
manufan 12 years ago
  Bump!

Manuite (MuF)
Manuite is a gas that is extremly irritable. It bites the flesh out of fellow n00bs in competition and in order to de-n00b itself. Manuite reacts extremely badly with Alium (Aa) as they, in previous dimensions, are at war.

Manufium (Mfi)
Manufium extract is Manuite (MuF) mixed with Chlorine. It will react with Alium (Aa) and will bond with Forumide (Fr). One time in its brutal history it accidentally over-bonded with Forumide a new child element, named Spamium (Sp) was created in such an amount.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  @GIS wut?
azz 13 years ago
  Exactly, hence the name "imitatium"
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Look out when you use "formed" since that it shows to being a molecule instead of an element, what I do to trick out that is to make 2 elements react and make them split up in 2 other elements.
  Azzium and Imataium have the same atomic number!
  @gis I think you should add a little more details to your descs.

Ahroosium (15)
A reactive, common, purple alkali metal. This element slowly creates significant amounts of Levelium when near some Ludi elements. It also creates Trollium and Failium when combined with Gamium.

Funium (16)
A fun, soft, dough-like element. It can be kneaded and shaped by just using your hands, even in room temperature! It has a very low melting point (24 degrees C), and quite a high frezing point too (-6 degrees). Funium does not tend react with other elements, and is completely safe to play with.

Rejectium (17)
The upmost element of the levelquality column, Rejectium is a ruby red liquid at room temperature. It does not react with anything, and is formed when Nooby Levelium (NbLv) reacts with either Adminium or Modium.
Zodiac 13 years ago
  My element:

Zodianium
azz 13 years ago
  Chucxium: Noble gas. Is the strongest gas known to man... can knock a human out from a mile away. freezing point=Impossible to freeze.
Vasilok97 13 years ago
  Chuck Norris must be the first xD
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Immitatium is blue because it's part of the humble metals.

Gundunium:
It being an alkalimetal, it being very reactive. This metal is very hard to control and constantly oozes Acceptium and moderately also Officite.
A combination of Failium and Noobium reacts to Rejectium or Editium.
However all its reactions are completely safe.

Testium:
A more complex noble metal that was developed from Memborium. Testium is formed by combining Memborium with ludi and Gathium, it also forming levelquality.

Magixium:
The simplest form of a catalyser. It stimulates in Editorium and Gameum reactions with noble metals and forms more complex noble metals faster (Only Testium and Trustium). But ironically, doesn’t react itself.

Hexium:
A very weird substance that is, most amazingly of all, irrational. It’s a 4-dimensional element that of course doesn’t react a lot. However it can cause Trollium fluids when close to Gisium.

Forumide:
Alas, the bone structure of the noble metals lays on BonusLeviera giving it structure and stability; it doesn’t react but is very helpful
  GIS, azzium and Imataium have the same atomic number. You gotta fix those errors!

Also, why is Imitatium Blue? Is it special? Also, what are the descs for gunduium and testium?

Gisium (11)
Gisium, a but rare metal. It is sometimes found alloyed with Adminium (GisAd2), Forumodium (GisFm), Evalium (Gis2El), and most Ludi elements. This element can instantly devour Spamium, Noobium, and Trollium. When combined with Deathgen, it forms the non-poisonous Gisium Deathide (Gis2Dh). It and Jipium are the only elements which react with Forumodium. There may or may not be other compounds, since the element is rare and not a lot of testing has been done with it.
gameinsky 13 years ago

Newest table! quite a lot of changements I must say, and i filled the impossible gap!
azz 13 years ago
  Azzium (Az) Is an alkali metal which reacts badly to noobium even though sometimes it changes when in contact with noobium into Trollanite (Trnt) Floats into unsuspecting forums and wafts over people turning them into trolls
azzium freezing point= -80 degrees Celsius
Trollanite FP= -10 degrees C
gameinsky 13 years ago
  First descriptions then boiling and freezing points.
I'm sorry but I already have descriptions for Gundunium and testium.
I have a new version in local save having 1 extra element and 5 minor changements.
  There is a black spot under non-metal. Can't you put it there?

Anyways, shouldn't you add melting/boiling/freezing points for each element?

My suggestions:

Gundunium (Gn) 8:

Named after famous user and admin gundu, but there is not too much to say about it. It is sometimes found in the alloy 'Gundu Adminium (GnA2)', or the alloy 'Gundu Ahroosite (GnAh)'. Also, it forms significant amounts of Acceptium (A) and Officite (O)when combined with Pusheon (P).

Note: Acceptium and Adminium have the same abbreviation (A)! You might wanna fix it!

Gamium (Gl) 9

A metal named after by user gamelover101. It is only produced naturally through gamelover101's profile itself and is possibly one of the core ingredients of the SuperShield. It reacts with Deathgen (Dh), a strong poison, to form Gamium Deathide (Gl3Dh), one of the only few non-poisonous Deathgen compounds. The only known elelment to have the same effect is Gisium (Gis), which in turn creates Gisium Deathide (Gis2Dh).
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Element descriptions I have, suggestions wanted.

Jipium:
Creator of Bonusleveliera, the source of everything else in this periodic table.
The rarest material found on BL, discovered somewhere in france. Reacts with everything and might make even more elements.
This element is the only one able to make a huge amount of elements, thought it's said that Gathium can also make elements, but contrary to Jipium, only ludi-elements.

Yoshite:
Pronounced yo-shi-te.
An element containing no protons. It is a cluster of 6 neutrons bound around a center of numerous quarks.
Its charge varies depending on the spontanous actions of the quarks in its center (can be posative or negative).
It can chemically bind to any substances at random if its charge becomes the proper degree, but this is only temporary and highly unpredictable.
It usually has no electrons, but it can pick up electrons if its core turns to a posative charge.
It has not been seen holding more then 3 electrons, but it theretically can hold 8.

Memborium:
Sometimes named "Userium" is a common noble metal and exists in 2 colours, blue and red.
It usually decays in periods from 2 weeks to 8 month in a more complex noble metal.

Elizium:
Is thought to be a female metal, but isn't. It reacts heavily with humble metals which forms limitium and a few useless elements.
It also reacts alot with ludi and forms Acceptium and Officite.
Some say that if you listen closely you will hear music.

Simonite and Matide:
Simonite is the base of outer space life but is furthemore not very reactive.
For Matide no reactions are known yet.

Bonusleveliera: Bonusleveliera is, even thought of it's low position, a very complex element that consists as base the combined power of other noble gasses and a lot of other elements, however if this element doesn't exist the other ones wouldn't.
It furthemore bows down the laws of chemi by being able to react, but ultimately with Jipium. All that making it seem missplaced.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I'm sorry but can not randomly switch elements, thought it would make more sense as non-metal.

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 13 years ago
  Another spam topic, but maybe a fun one :)
Generate the name of an element, an abbrevation and some small info.

Example:
Gisium (Gis)
Gisium is a liquid that freezes at a temperature of -15°C it's not heavy and there's no know reactions for it yet.

Periodic table of BL elements:
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg