Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level " A bit tricky", game "BLockoban 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

xile 11 years ago
  I slimmed it down a bit.
droid 13 years ago
  no thumbnail
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  You have to learn how to make a proper thumbnail.
Here's how to do it: While in the editor; press the "Test"-button. Then press the "THUMBNAIL"-button, and while holding down the "Shift"-button on your keyboard (the one between "Caps Lock" and "Ctrl") you make a perfect square picture of the part of the level you choose as a thumbnail, by pressing the left mouse-button as you move the mouse-pointer.
OK?
jake9 13 years ago
  I do'nt know how to get a proper thumbnail. On some levels two of my levels on Blockoban, some other people edeited it and mad it a proper thumbnail.
  Please capture a proper thumbnail, get rid of the spaces in front of the title and either make it a little lower or change category to "Big Map". And I would advise you to find another title. Otherwise a quite good, easy level.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level " A bit tricky"

About Level " A bit tricky"

First post of the topic

Please capture a proper thumbnail, get rid of the spaces in front of the title and either make it a little lower or change category to "Big Map". And I would advise you to find another title. Otherwise a quite good, easy level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg