Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Quest of Hearts", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 8 years ago
  Waiting for the hearts to load takes such a long time >.<

Still can't find the secret item though.

I found two of the four people quests...

EDIT: Okay, got everything and beat the boss! But I should retry... O_o
totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  a clever level... challenge accepted Ahroo. challenge accepted.
dingdong 12 years ago
  I actually finished???

I think its a great level, but finding everything takes extremely long time, even if you know were everything is.

and its its a bit annoying that you need the secret object, as it is the hardest thing to save in the retardist.
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  No offense, elizea, I thought that too...
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Thats cool AK! I admit, before I got an account, I thought Elizea was a girl too :P
AK 13 years ago
  How about LEGEND EX?
Elizea 13 years ago
  I seriously gotta get my name changed to something else than girly Elizea. I've been here soon 2 years and still people don't learn it.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  You know full well that you don't write it ENTIRELY accidentally. |:p
gundu 13 years ago
  Even still now when I write message to Elizea I often write ''she'' accidentally.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  it took me a while to realize that, too. don't think you're the first. :p
drgonzo1987 13 years ago
  i assumed you must right ahroo, cos i was thinkin the same as the others...Whaaaaa?
Hold the phone, ahroo, you said 'He'?
Elizea, you're a guy????
Ahroo 13 years ago
  No, Elizea isn't hacked. He's just making an epic joke from one of the 999999 NewGrounds dipsh*ts that rate games low because they're too retarded to press anything but the arrow keys and spacebar. |:p
AK 13 years ago
  I think Elizea got hacked.....
Ahroo 13 years ago
  lol... is it 'troll 2nd place' day? |:p
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Ferarri, elizea isnt talkingabout this level.
gundu 13 years ago
  Wait a second Elizea... it's just the video you wanted to use as a joke xD

I'm so wise ^^
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Wow, that was unexpected O_O

However I somewhat agree, but I don't hate it though.
Elizea 13 years ago

i reley dont wan to say this, but i have to now.
this levl is so esey. i mean, all you do is hit the spacebar. thats it! how is this exloartion anyway? you cant contrail anything but what it says on the screen! what if i didnt want to figh the bos? what apout quests? there is no way you can lose to the boss at the end! this level is crap! its not even exporation at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be explraton if you can do quests and stuff? all you do is press butten the entier time! explain to me! the athore coments al totol lies! is it supposed to be fun? i dont even know how this level got acepted, or a rating of 4.39!
pepole think this coment is worthles.
go ahead! say it! i dont care! im just trying to make a point here!
blam this piece of crap!!!!

P.S the only reson im giving this a 2 is beacuase the voices where pretty good. but thats it!
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Oops. I meant to put hearts.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Of course I won't PM you. Heck, you don't even know what it's truly called until you save it in the retardis... |:p

BTW they're all HEARTS, not stars. :p

and yes, that's them all. :/
  Let's see. I got:

-The Earth Heart.
-The Gold Star.
-The Electric Star.
-The Fire Star.
-The Water Star. (There's one called that,right?)
-And The Air Star.

Ahroo,can you PM me the secret object? I'll find it, just want to know what it is...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  But beware, the special object is hidden very cornily. |:p
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  I wish you told me that before I played it the first time! :D
Ahroo 13 years ago
  well, remember that you only need 4 hearts AND the special object, so you don't need to bother with getting everything to get a score. :/
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Well, I gave up...I doubt I'll try again!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Oh, they don't open automatically... it's a bit of a wait before they open because they're dragging the things you got from the other side of the world. :/
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Ahroo, I tried that, it still didn't open. Too confusing for my daft brain to handle! :P
Ahroo 13 years ago
  MIF, the best I can give you is that there are 6 hearts and a special object... if you all are wondering, you only need 4 hearts and the special object to kill the boss, though you'll need ALL hearts and the special object to save everything in the retardis... :/

Also, wait by people often, there are 4 people-given side quests. :/

There is also one side quest that concerns the random stars all over the place, but that's for you to find out. |:p

So, if you get confused, keep a tally. :/

EDIT: @Daft jump and it will open... :/
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  I got them all, but for some reason when I died, I respawned at one of the checkpoints and I was stuck in there because the dots wouldnt move out of the way...

Sorry MIF10: I got them all, but I don't remember what they are all called... :/
  I got smashed by the propeeler of the boss after I got a lot of hearts. Can someone give me a list of all of the hearts?

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Quest of Hearts"

About Level "Quest of Hearts"

First post of the topic

LOL,cussed.

This is like all of your other levels,brilliant. Worthy of a 5/5 for sure.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg