Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Challenge Tower", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 1 year ago
  I always wondered if 105 was out there. Highly doubt it, though I do wanna be the second to beat 102!

EDIT: 103 which pushes me to 16th globally. My aim is to get into the top 15 and 23k official score with having beaten less than 200 levels!
totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  i got 100 points!:3:D
totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  i love it 5/5!:)
BLJR15 13 years ago
  THIS LEVEL IS TOO HARD.
Bannanaman 14 years ago
  HOW DO i get past the part when you do a loop and and fly right into the spike can someone help
zodiacra 14 years ago
  eeeeeeeeeaaaaasyyyyyyyyyy
(wiiiii, waving lines=)!!!)
cheeseguy111 14 years ago
  to get past the cannons, u need to let the turtle go up into the tube, and then press the spacebar

@jessiah96, u should really put a checkpoint right in the tube after getting shot by the cannons
Darerd 14 years ago
  the end dont go through the wavy tube- it is easier if you jump on top!
Lisa 14 years ago
  Surely the level is badly designed if sometimes it has a bug!
olive23 15 years ago
  same here.............
PROTOKILL 15 years ago
  what do you have to do in the beginning when ur in the circle

(edit)- nevermind i got it...
Sires 15 years ago
  I found out what to do back then... you have to "jump" twice. ;)
GymnastGrl 15 years ago
  Sires, the same thing happens to me!
MooKings 15 years ago
  Really fun!
Sires 15 years ago
  Thx, movzx, but I am jumping since 6 hours now. Most of the time, nothing happens and I have to go all the way back to the beginning to kill myself. If that doesn't happen, the hedgehog kills me. Sometimes, I end up in the inner circle right next to the cannon. Four times, I was fired into outer space, where the turtle froze completely. I see no way how to aim the direction of the jump... nor have I found the correct moment to jump, it seems... this seems to be a matter of pure luck rather than of skill.
movzx 15 years ago
  Properly timed jump is essential here ;)
Sires 15 years ago
  I can't finish it, there seems to be a bug. After the first checkpoint the cannons fire me against a hedgehog or I fall down through the floor and die. And when I jump at the cannons, one remains, but deactivated.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  wow cool challenge
pikachu67 15 years ago
  Really fun and challenging....

5\5
Nikobam 15 years ago
  cool....
1jase 15 years ago
  cool level

[1]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg