Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Crushers End", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  so you just have 'L' and 'R'
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Nope, I think it's only for game authors.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  GIS dont you have a nice little 'D' next to the evaluation button and arrows? im sure you can put that to good use XP
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I thought I rejected this one a while ago, because it's unorginal.
As I stated that already in 5 levels I stopped commenting.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  gecko the fact the wall covers text is technically my fault, I forgot to prioritise the wall depth over regular walls
geckojsc 13 years ago
  I rejected this one because it looks pretty rushed. You need to pay attention to detail: the I from 'quick' is blocked by the stomper, the stompers are in awkward/untidy places, there is no symmetry or other nice design aspects, and the idea isn't original.

Sorry, I don't like to give bad comments, I hope this is seen as constructive criticism.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Crushers End"

About Level "Crushers End"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 13 years ago
  I rejected this one because it looks pretty rushed. You need to pay attention to detail: the I from 'quick' is blocked by the stomper, the stompers are in awkward/untidy places, there is no symmetry or other nice design aspects, and the idea isn't original.

Sorry, I don't like to give bad comments, I hope this is seen as constructive criticism.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg