Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Stop game spamming!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yep. That's pretty much true. |:p
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Translated into the five stages of grief:
Denial: I want to make a game, it's gonna be awesome and the best you've seen!

Anger: What, doesn't this work ? Oh god, error error! That's all the system can give me, nothing works! Why is it so complicated...

Bargaining: Gecko or marc, can you please help me ?

Depression: It's so hard... I ought to give up maybe...

Acceptance: Ok, I can't make a game, but seeing how complicated it is, I will try somethings else.
allyally 13 years ago
  Ive finally got my trump card:
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Jasper, you just got owned by the ActionScript Dictator. xD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  good, now if nobody has any more problems, lay off the game spamming and arguing crap will ya?
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  OK OK, I am new at AS3, but not a real noob. You win
Hexicube 13 years ago
  "YOU are noobs!"
could a noob create Path4Mouse? well, finish it off but still given the time I could probably make it from scratch...besides the wall borders...
[edit]
Math.sqrt(Math.pow(b1._x-b2._x,2)+Math.pow(b1._y-b2._y,2))
jasper, what does that line of code do?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Defination of noob, IMO: Person that is brand new and acts very dumb.
And it's not that you will not be admin that you cannot make a game.
I got enough of him, Elizea, limit that guy!
  Well, think that I can't. YOU are noobs! I CAN so I DO, and you can't check my game, because you never will be admin!!!! And I called an admin to remove this nonsense!
Hexicube 13 years ago
  its also on 'New Games - Read This!'
gameinsky 13 years ago
  That's for the second time.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  you noticed jasper called an admin? XD
gamelover101 13 years ago
  @allyally

Agreed.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @Marc THE SECOND ONE!!! xD

@Jasper you may HAVE it, but you didn't say you LEARNED it. |:p

@allyally, same thoughts here
allyally 13 years ago
  Jasper, we have seen no evidence of you being able to AS properly, and you succeed in being completely n00bish with your false game making, and whenever questioned you never answer. Summery: you're in denial. Which is pathetic.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  @New users---game creators list, allyally, you forgot ericcamas? (Ahroo, how did you miss this?) :P
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Jasper, prove it.
  AllyAlly, would you please remove me from he list. I have Actionscript 3, Flash player, Flex SDK etc, I don't spam. I'll be happy if you do!
Hexicube 13 years ago
  Ahroo I attacked you using a pistol
Ahroo I attacked you with a 5mm round
which one sounds right? :P
SuperDog 13 years ago
  ericamas started making games again...
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Killing is not the point.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  It'd be EPIC if you fired ammo, though! xD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  wow...how stupid can you get? you fire guns not ammo
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  lol, I think you killed me from laughter.
I guess you won this round... (but next time I'll remember to bring ammo when i ambush you.)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Kind of redundant, firing a BAZOOKA at me and not the ammo. BFT still hurts though, don't get me wrong. |:p
  *Fires a bazooka at Ahroo*
Ahroo 13 years ago
  But DY, killing each other is the best part! D:
  Basically what everyone is saying is that we are tired of all the people who create an acount, spam topics, make 100 rejected levels a day, spam non-existant games, then complain that they get limited and quit.
And currently it is getting realy hard to tell the normal people from the noobs so everyones just yelling at everyone and killing eachother.
Just dont take anything personally, by looking at your profile, you seem like a good person.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yep, Jasper is basically just another noob until he PROVES that he knows AS to everyone... then we MIGHT be a tiny bit nicer to him.

Ok, maybe we might accept him, but we'll still ridicule him about the crap he gave us before the revealing. |:p
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  @Jasper: Yes, yes he does. I do too, and many BL users will too, for as long as you avoid proving that you know AS...

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  As you all well know a lot of more inexperienced players have been trying to make games, while being completely ignorant of the fact that A) They probably dont even know what Flash is,B) If they do, They have no idea what Actionscript is, C)Think its like level making, or D) They have no idea what sort of effort you have to go through to make a game.
(Not to point the finger but; Mr_Cool, jasperpostema, Coolguy52, dragoon95 & manufan This means you.)
Also as many of you know, I find this INCREDIBLY annoying, so this is a appeal for people to STOP DOING IT! If you want to make a game please start off by ACTUALLY making the game before you run to the forums to brag about it. So heres the Reality for all you people:

Adobe Flash costs around £500, ($700), roughly,

Its takes years of Actionscript practise before you could make a proper game,

Actionsript is the core of the game, most of your game will be pages upon pages of code,

You will need proper designing software and skills to make the details for the game, So MS paint doesn't count. Photoshop would be best.

Youll need to be good at maths, that means algebra, have fun with that,

Basically you dont stand a chance if youre under 13,
(unless youre geckojsc, But he's a ninja so its Ok,)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg