Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Stop game spamming!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 13 years ago
  NO I HAVE NO- *head explodes*
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Allyally will always argue (however he learned the hard way to not argue against a paradox)
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  Allyally, laugh it up! Do you really think I cannot make games. Choochoo, what a rubbish!
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Same here, some people make this a big deal.
rocky 13 years ago
  I saw this topic from a mile away... I wonder why???!!!

xP
  Allyally and AK, relax.

Saying people don't know anything or swearing at them ISN'T going to help. They NEED to learn, but YOU aren't letting them. Shameful.
AK 13 years ago
  Yep. Flash is completely different then anything else. You don't know ANYTHING yet, Murtaza.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  (removed call for admin made by jasperpostema)
allyally 13 years ago
  You said it yourself you dont know AS. Immediate failure. And scratch just gives you a basic outline of what a game might be,
murtaza64 13 years ago
  Don't stand a chance??? I'm good at everything you mentioned... I don't know AS but I know C++, JavaScript (a bit), VBS (a bit) and I am good at programing with Scratch. Ok with Photoshop. AND I am only eleven
Hexicube 13 years ago
  "Like AK said. If they want to start a game they want. When some of them noticed they can't Jp have only to press ''erase'', No big deal"
it is actually, I expect JP has enough on his hands...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I would also like to point out that if you want to be tester or admin in a game by a creator that knows nearly nothing of flash, that's a stupid request.
Stop making a big fuzz about somethings that's not least of done. There's a statement in dutch: You can't sell the bear's fur without having killed the bear.
Making a game takes so damn long that most people will:
Lose motivation after a week.
Get too busy to work on it.
gundu 13 years ago
  Btw... How many people will read this before making a game? In their mind they want to make a game, They'll post it. They won't search for such topic.
AK 13 years ago
  I actually agree with both sides. I am a very odd person....
gameinsky 13 years ago
  What allyally said.
gundu 13 years ago
  Rebel Yell!

Like AK said. If they want to start a game they want. When some of them noticed they can't Jp have only to press ''erase'', No big deal
AK 13 years ago
  Geez, come on. If they want to make a game, they can. If they don't know anything about Flash, they wouldn't of even been able to start it. It's their choice.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @Simon I only let "SMART" people know that, not retards. |:_

And they're still f*cked if they don't know script. |:p

@gamelover let AA be AA. |:_

@Ferrari the only reason this is your stereotype and not allyally's is because AA already has one. |:p
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Ahroo: I took it serious 1-2 months ago, but that just ended up with a stereotype, I'll take it serious again, if you tell me I was right :P
  Ally, relax!
SimonM 13 years ago
  You can use FlashDevelop instead of Adobe flash.
You can use Gimp instead of photoshop.
They're both free.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @Ferrari Trust me, the amount of idiots here is to be taken seriously... |:_

@Birjo yep. |:p
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Geckojsc is that young?
I thought he were 16...
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  As I didn't bother reading the whole post, that encouraged me. I only need to learn AS2/3, and buy if of course.

Anyway you really, really take this serious.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Update the price, allyally... Flash costs $700 over here. :/
allyally 13 years ago
  As you all well know a lot of more inexperienced players have been trying to make games, while being completely ignorant of the fact that A) They probably dont even know what Flash is,B) If they do, They have no idea what Actionscript is, C)Think its like level making, or D) They have no idea what sort of effort you have to go through to make a game.
(Not to point the finger but; Mr_Cool, jasperpostema, Coolguy52, dragoon95 & manufan This means you.)
Also as many of you know, I find this INCREDIBLY annoying, so this is a appeal for people to STOP DOING IT! If you want to make a game please start off by ACTUALLY making the game before you run to the forums to brag about it. So heres the Reality for all you people:

Adobe Flash costs around £500, ($700), roughly,

Its takes years of Actionscript practise before you could make a proper game,

Actionsript is the core of the game, most of your game will be pages upon pages of code,

You will need proper designing software and skills to make the details for the game, So MS paint doesn't count. Photoshop would be best.

Youll need to be good at maths, that means algebra, have fun with that,

Basically you dont stand a chance if youre under 13,
(unless youre geckojsc, But he's a ninja so its Ok,)

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  As you all well know a lot of more inexperienced players have been trying to make games, while being completely ignorant of the fact that A) They probably dont even know what Flash is,B) If they do, They have no idea what Actionscript is, C)Think its like level making, or D) They have no idea what sort of effort you have to go through to make a game.
(Not to point the finger but; Mr_Cool, jasperpostema, Coolguy52, dragoon95 & manufan This means you.)
Also as many of you know, I find this INCREDIBLY annoying, so this is a appeal for people to STOP DOING IT! If you want to make a game please start off by ACTUALLY making the game before you run to the forums to brag about it. So heres the Reality for all you people:

Adobe Flash costs around £500, ($700), roughly,

Its takes years of Actionscript practise before you could make a proper game,

Actionsript is the core of the game, most of your game will be pages upon pages of code,

You will need proper designing software and skills to make the details for the game, So MS paint doesn't count. Photoshop would be best.

Youll need to be good at maths, that means algebra, have fun with that,

Basically you dont stand a chance if youre under 13,
(unless youre geckojsc, But he's a ninja so its Ok,)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg