Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Noughts and crosses", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

patio09 13 years ago
  The upper 3 could stay imo but the 2 bottom ones should be separate
Monty 13 years ago
  Ha ha ha. You are so right OMG. It is currenly the least favourite level out there. I think that is quite an achievement
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Every single puzzle is really fun and enjoyable. However, all of them together (without even a slight connection) really make a bad combination. The level takes away the fun that each puzzle would have as a separate one. The optimization process and the challenge for the players. I strongly suggest reconsidering and make 5 different lvls.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Okay Monty. Let's give it a try. I don't think response will be positive.
Monty 13 years ago
  No. It's inspired by the composition of the blocks and the game Tic tac toe
rocky 13 years ago
  Is this inspired by the book of the same name? ;)

Nice level!
Monty 13 years ago
  I thought you might say that. It's more of a warm up for the two harder levels
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  The puzzles are fine. But with five combined together the number of moves to complete becomes a little excessive. I would suggest breaking it down into at least two puzzles. A good rule of thumb is about 100 moves max for a level, although in some cases a little higher isn't bad.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Noughts and crosses"

About Level "Noughts and crosses"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  The puzzles are fine. But with five combined together the number of moves to complete becomes a little excessive. I would suggest breaking it down into at least two puzzles. A good rule of thumb is about 100 moves max for a level, although in some cases a little higher isn't bad.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg