Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Homecoming", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

1jase 15 years ago
  yes I know NOW but i didn't know that when i first started making levels 5 Months ago
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  elevator parts path are made wrong... its going slow last so if you want good score you have to wait like 1 minut for it come up....
Sires 15 years ago
  Cool level.
1jase 15 years ago
  thank you minmay
minmay 15 years ago
  Wow, the boulder part is very hard now.
1jase 15 years ago
  ok i fixed it up a bit
minmay 15 years ago
  The thumbnail is very bad and stretchy. Capture a new one, try to keep it as square as possible.

Some parts are very messy, especially the beginning. Adjust your curves, and draw them from right to left.

The first boulder starts moving before the turtle is on the slope. If the player waits at the top, the boulder will roll past and he won't have to avoid it.

There should be a checkpoint after the elevator, it's very annoying to have to wait for it again every time you get killed by the boulders.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Homecoming"

About Level "Homecoming"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  The thumbnail is very bad and stretchy. Capture a new one, try to keep it as square as possible.

Some parts are very messy, especially the beginning. Adjust your curves, and draw them from right to left.

The first boulder starts moving before the turtle is on the slope. If the player waits at the top, the boulder will roll past and he won't have to avoid it.

There should be a checkpoint after the elevator, it's very annoying to have to wait for it again every time you get killed by the boulders.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg