Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Pipeline Maze", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Can I edit? I'll do a remake.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  That's not what I ment, the words came in the wrong order, my fault. What I ment was the level doesn't make much sense wihout darkness, and some of the ratings may be based on that. I was trying to ask wether it's resonable to ask JP to delete the ratings or not.

As you probably understand I take atings very seriously. (Maybe be a bit too seriously.)

[edit] Maybe I should remake this, as I now have to edit it again?
gamelover101 13 years ago
  No, neither jp nor MARC will permanantly remove a tile from the editor and game. It will highly disrupt existing levels with darkness in them. End of story.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  What about this ?
Why would you ask JP to delete the darkness tiles ? i know they're being abused but there's no reason to.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Deleted by Ferrari12 due to a bad formuations and spelling. (I can't see the delete button, 'cause of my browser)
gamelover101 13 years ago
  You really should call an admin, but I did it for you this time :)
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Why can't you tell what's wrong with this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Is this really that bad? T.T

GIS: Can you either let me edit or change the stop-darkness tile to a normal darkness tile?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Pipeline Maze"

About Level "Pipeline Maze"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Is this really that bad? T.T

GIS: Can you either let me edit or change the stop-darkness tile to a normal darkness tile?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg