Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Second Challenge", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 12 years ago
  TBH qwerty, you don't NEED bg, but only if your level is already designed well enough.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  i hate vomit art. thats the discusting one XP YUCK ...... and the level's background is like vomit art! but shapped a scribble noodle....1/5 for background,3/5 for challenge, and 2/5 for level. so ((1+3+2):3)/5 = 2/5.... we learn a basic math :P
Ahroo 12 years ago
  No, I meant that most modern art DOES look like crap...
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Ahroo, why do you think I used modern art as example ?
Ahroo 12 years ago
  @GIS but that's true! Most modern art looks like crap. D:
AK 12 years ago
  I gave it a 4, it's actually kinda cool O.O And the level isn't bad, just short...
neoseanner 12 years ago
  background doesn't matter i think. but design of the level and the challenge. i am bored for making background, so i copy and paste :P more easy. and i confused for making the moving background -_- making background is punishment X(
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Everyone his style of BG, while I agree that this particular one is weird, it's like saying modern art looks awefull and everyone should stay making traditional art.
nachos 12 years ago
  Im hoping its C.

:D
qwerty 12 years ago
  Uh... Im...
A) Stuborn
B) Creative
C) Sorry
D) Sick with a cold
E) Rather have fun

Choose the correct answer and get a background free for 19.99. Just pay shiping and handling!
nachos 12 years ago
  ????????

Seriously.

Would you rather have fun making BG and have low quality. Or take a long time and do your best work so that your level gets more than a 3/5 star rating.

Not trying to be mean, it just makes me angry when I try to help people and they refuse my help.
qwerty 12 years ago
  But this is more fun.
nachos 12 years ago
  Uhhhhhhhhh........... This is....... Interesting.

And about the BG. Try looking in some other levels that have BG like some of my levels or Ferraris auto. And try to do BG like that.
qwerty 12 years ago
  Is that enough BG? Also fixed title.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Nice leve but, "challenge"
bad thumbnail, please add more scenery.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Second Challenge"

About Level "Second Challenge"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 12 years ago
  Nice leve but, "challenge"
bad thumbnail, please add more scenery.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg