Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Scythe", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 11 years ago
  Thnank you my friend. It really means a lot. All i did was to try to picture the solution and then create a similar level up to the point I have reached so I don't have to go back each time and re-do it. After that it was all play around and try to do it. Then the solution just popped up out of nowhere....probably sent by god. After a lot of hours though. I am sure you will find it and I count on it.
Jyxz 11 years ago
  Toughman I dunno what this will mean to you but during my blockoban prime, I spent a multitude of hours on this level. There are few things in life that I have really wanted but have been able to elude me by god the solution to this level is one of them, so to you... props. You got skill man.
ToughMan 11 years ago
  Same here Monty. Nice artwork. 5/5.
Jyxz 12 years ago
  Yeah AK you got it figured out.
AK 12 years ago
  Hmmmm..... kinda like Gren Pepper... So if you can beat Green Pepper, you can beat this one, or vice-versa...
SimonM 12 years ago
  If the thumbnail would be a bit clearer, we would know the positions of the blocks. xD
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Definitely possible though, I solved it on the iPad.....admittedly I knew I had no hope of solving it so I at least took one look at the solution's linked blocks layout and there is only one way to solve it. I would be surprised if anyone got it. :/
chris3000 12 years ago
  This is an insane puzzle to solve.
Jyxz 12 years ago
  Man I wish I read your comment simon before throwing around 3000 moves at this level lol!
SimonM 12 years ago
  very hard level!! only the creator has completed it!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Scythe"

About Level "Scythe"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  very hard level!! only the creator has completed it!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg