Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The alphabet", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Completed 100 with the most consistent strategy I could find. Took about 10 minutes after trying to beat 99 again which is completely unexpected. Honestly should've taken hours - this 'consistent' strategy has about 0.5% consistency.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Finally past the last set of ties at 91! I did have a 92 score which I forgot to save, so this 94 is very good to get, but it lost about 3-4 points at the very end.

EDIT: 96, got stuck a lot on that Y :/

EDIT2: 99, 100 is definitely possible with my 'consistent' strategy. 101 I'm pretty sure isn't, but I know of a crazier idea which could push to 103, maybe 104 even.
gameinsky 7 years ago
  AHah, dynamo has work to do :P
drgonzo1987 7 years ago
  Triple digits!
Dynamo 7 years ago
  Luck-based SM? I'd say tactics and pure ninja skills! High score! ;)

Went from 69 to 98 in half an hour, shocked even myself ;)
SuperMario 8 years ago
  Still 4th place, I see. Getting the highscore in this level is pretty luck-based.
chris3000 13 years ago
  I'm just glad I came in second, xD.
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  That's because all the official ones are the dumb first levels that aren't very fun to play. :/
(except the Elizea ones :P )
AK 13 years ago
  8/ How did this get official?????

RT is the only game where the officials are rated worse than the accepted levels.
legodude 13 years ago
  i just compleated it
gamelover101 14 years ago
  it's part of the english alphabet?
feldub93 14 years ago
  Why does the Y exists!!!
chris3000 14 years ago
  i hate letters v-z.
SuperMario 14 years ago
  Woohoooooooo second place on this level!
Jac1 14 years ago
  After days of trying hopelessly to even have a score on this level, negative or positive, I finally do it and get in the top 5 :)
Sires 14 years ago
  Heh, I just improved my score from 70 to 76 and made into the top 10 of this level. ;-)
SuperMario 14 years ago
  Finally!!!
Jac1 15 years ago
  To give you an idea about how hard I think this level is, this is one of the 5 official levels I haven't completed yet.
tman0128 15 years ago
  This was really fun!
SuperMario 15 years ago
  In the M is very hard!
pkb123 15 years ago
  Yay i have the high score for this level :)
racersda 15 years ago
  That's the same thing that happens with me @demonicyoshi.
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  i find x the hardest letter, i kept getting stuck , and when i got out i kept jumping back a couple letters. yahh! score of 3!
UseAIM 15 years ago
  Rate 2\5(error rate)
racersda 15 years ago
  i used up a lot of jumps on this level. but i'm not going to say how many. It's pathetic. Really great level. You should do one called the Backwards Alphabet. You don't even want to know what my score was. i kept getting stuck in the V and the W
perfectmoment 15 years ago
  49!!! HALLELUJAH

oh and btw, it was incrediably hard
MooKings 15 years ago
  can't pass the letter j lol
Hillycobber 15 years ago
  yeeweww i got 76 :D:D
minmay 15 years ago
  It's not really hard to complete, it's just hard to get a good score on.
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  uhh its alright i don't know why yall are saying it's hard. but nice level over all. 4/5 (yes i'm from texas for because i used the word yall )

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "The alphabet"

About Level "The alphabet"

First post of the topic

chakka 15 years ago
  Inventive and incredibly difficult. Had fun playing it. Depressive score, thou :P
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg