Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Tartan Weave", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Monty 13 years ago
  Thanks TM for all your kind words and thanks to yourself, Simon M and OMG in particular for welcoming me into this little community. The more I play the more I find myself getting addicted to this beautiful game. It's great to know that people are enjoying my levels and it really spurs me on to create more. And there's nothing more satisfying than seeing a long list of players that have completed a level. Ok I'd better stop rambling now before this turns into an oscars speech.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  It is simply a great creation. Wonderful, fun, challenging, tricky!! and symmetric. For all these reasons 1/5.... I am kidding Monty. A high(est) 5/5. I am amazed. All your late creations Monty are top designs. Keep it up

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Tartan Weave"

About Level "Tartan Weave"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  It is simply a great creation. Wonderful, fun, challenging, tricky!! and symmetric. For all these reasons 1/5.... I am kidding Monty. A high(est) 5/5. I am amazed. All your late creations Monty are top designs. Keep it up
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg