Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Lunar Magic

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol the NSMB editor I have makes more sense :P
however I get pissed off by the fact idk how to change max height for camera to move
AK 13 years ago
  OK....

I need help with warp pipes, doors and midway points. Basically, everything with Mario.

Need help with World Editor, putting new levels on it.

That's about it I think...

Oh, and making blocks not in clusters of 2X2.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I'll rater copy levels in SMBX...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  meh id rather mod NSMB and play it on my DS :P
rocky 13 years ago
  I mentioned Lunar Magic to you. I'll help you! I have been using Lunar Magic for quite a while now.

What exactly do you need help with? Firstly, did you download:

A clean ROM of SMW. Distributing ROMs is illegal, so google it. You'll find websites that are allowed to distribute ROMs.
An SNES emulator, which is used to test/play ROMs for the SNES console. Google "zsnes" and you'll find it, then download. Then right click the ROM you downloaded, select "open with," and pick ZSNES. Then you can play the unhacked version of SMW!

However, this isn't our goal. Write a message explaining what you need help with and I will assist you! :)
AK 13 years ago
  Someone mentioned this to me, can't remeber who...

Anyways, I have been looking for a way to edit SMW levels for 2 years, and now i've found one!!!

Problem: Don't know how to work it. XD

Can anyone give me tips?

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

AK 13 years ago
  Someone mentioned this to me, can't remeber who...

Anyways, I have been looking for a way to edit SMW levels for 2 years, and now i've found one!!!

Problem: Don't know how to work it. XD

Can anyone give me tips?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg