Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Blockoban 2.5 Suggestions

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Wouldnt it be Blockoban 1.5 then?
Gravity is the reason why blockoban 2 is a diferent game then the first one.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  SimonM inspiration is an important part of creation, without it everything would suck :P
SimonM 13 years ago
  I don't know if you can use the name blockoban. Btw try think your kind of puzzle game, whithout inspiring on existent games.
Elizea 13 years ago
  He is allowed to steal all aspects from BB if he wants, but not to copy levels from BB / use name Blockoban for the game.

He won't get permission to use name Blockoban 2.5, period (not that it's something I choose, but I just know).

Yar, you can still say it is "inspired by puzzle games like blockoban".
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  I think you wouldn't make it if you gonna call it Blockoban 2.5 and if you called it on an other way i think you should aks JP for the stuff that he used in Blockoban that you can use it.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  yeah Elizea, hence why I called my version BLOX and not Blockoban 3D :P
its died now though...
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  But he called it Blockoban 2.5 and for that he needs permission right?
Elizea 13 years ago
  You are free to make a game that is like blockoban, as long as you don't call it blockoban.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I've got a number of questions for you.

1: Are you making it?
2: If so, do you have permission from JP?
3: What is that Video Game Design thing you mentioned?
4: Is it for PC? In my head PC and Video Game doesn't match.

Anyway it does sound quite cool, I must say.

And an idea: Pushable walls. Walls you can push around, kind of like an ice block without colour.
azz 13 years ago
  Crumble colour blocks colour blocks that crumble if they hit a wall?
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Wow. Just wow...
AK 13 years ago
  This is a forum for suggestions!

If JP made Blockoban 2.5, what would you like to be in it?

IDEAS:
All colored blocks (not just the ones we have now, basically customizable colors)

Gravity(Like in Blockoban 2)

Crumble blocks (can only be hit a certain amount of times before it crumbles, cannot be colored)

Bounce blocks (Other blocks bounce off in the opposite direction they hit it on)

Stop spots (Already have on Blockoban 1)

Round blocks (basically the ice round blocks in Blockoban 1, but can be colored.)

Link blocks (Have in Blockoban 1)

Crumble Stop spots- Blocks can only stop on them a certain amount of times before they lose traction.

Basically adding everything Blockoban 1 had, did I forget anything from there?

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

AK 13 years ago
  This is a forum for suggestions!

If JP made Blockoban 2.5, what would you like to be in it?

IDEAS:
All colored blocks (not just the ones we have now, basically customizable colors)

Gravity(Like in Blockoban 2)

Crumble blocks (can only be hit a certain amount of times before it crumbles, cannot be colored)

Bounce blocks (Other blocks bounce off in the opposite direction they hit it on)

Stop spots (Already have on Blockoban 1)

Round blocks (basically the ice round blocks in Blockoban 1, but can be colored.)

Link blocks (Have in Blockoban 1)

Crumble Stop spots- Blocks can only stop on them a certain amount of times before they lose traction.

Basically adding everything Blockoban 1 had, did I forget anything from there?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg