Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Rainbow Roof", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 13 years ago
  I actually doesn't care in what language the title is, but that are just the rules.
oldmanrob 13 years ago
  My Romanian friend says it's a old form for "solar".
I_R_winner 13 years ago
  what does sorariu mean ?
murat 13 years ago
  I don't agree with you and don't understand why the name must be in English. It is the content of the game that concerns me, not the name. The reason why so many people of different nationality and different languages comes together in blockoban is the joy that we have of playing these levels. When we're playing it's the contents who is important not the name of it. Must we know what the name means?... I don't think so. I also don't speak English. Because of the rules I pick an random word at the dictionary as a name for my level. So I don't understand the names of your levels and I even don't know what mine mean.
Monty 13 years ago
  I agree with Simon. From the levels I have seen, David has some good ideas. With a new name and perhaps a little editing for refinement, They would make some great levels.
SimonM 13 years ago
  I think you better change them yourself, his profile says he's 8 years old, probably he doesn't know English.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Please contact me! Your levels only need the titles in English and we will accept them all.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Rainbow Roof"

About Level "Rainbow Roof"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Please contact me! Your levels only need the titles in English and we will accept them all.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg