Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Subject Sixteen", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 7 years ago
  I wasn't sure either. Both didn't work out during the first few tries. I gave up a short while after that, considering that the level is now rejected, I don't bother much.
drgonzo1987 7 years ago
  Struggling with that myself Dynamo, can't decide if its a single jump with the right deflection from the tunnel wall or if i have to get into the chamber first and then do a wall jump?
gameinsky 7 years ago
  Wow, talk about way too long of a level.
Dynamo 7 years ago
  How do I get over that lethal line after the finkercycle?
SimonM 7 years ago
  This level still doesn't have a score after 5 years...
goldie 12 years ago
  made it to the lybrith and to the check point with the death line. All that work for nothing because if you die there you have to start all the way back at the beginning.
jondeelee 12 years ago
  I think there's a problem with this level, since no one (including myself and the creator) have yet posted a score. I did manage to make it to the checkpoint past the Finklercycle--after numerous attempts--but cannot see a way to beat the room that lies at the top of the hotel (the one with the falling chandeliers), and I'm quite frankly too frustrated at this point to continue. I quite like *almost everything* that I have seen, but I want more checkpoints (one immediately after the Finklercycle, so I don't have to keep riding it, and one at the top of the hotel elevator), and perhaps a redesign of the hotel's top room.
Vasilok97 12 years ago
  Actually, good level, but I'm actually bored from adventure games.
I actually want something relaxing, nice for eyes.

@MarioIsFireball10, Actually don't be angry on me, I just actually tell opinion, then why was the comments screen created actually? ;)

I forgot to insert Actually?

P.s. Is there a very very VERY fat person with a piece of cheeze near the table? xD
burfy 12 years ago
  Waiting - "finklercycle", and especially if you have to go through it over and over again, cause you die just before the next checkpoint, it becomes frustrating... What am I doing wrong?
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  @azz, Waiting? Where?

@Vasilok97, What the...?
azz 13 years ago
  MIF can i just say that there is too much waiting in this level.But otherwise its a good level
Vasilok97 13 years ago
  My Gosh...
"Where I am?" again }:-(
I won't complete this levels!
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Here's a hint for the people who have trouble finding the codes: THUMBNAIL.

Oh, and thanks! I've been working on this for a while...about a month.
azz 13 years ago
  I think its excellent! 5/5
Mr_Cool 13 years ago
  Good Level ! 4/5

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Subject Sixteen"

About Level "Subject Sixteen"

First post of the topic

Mr_Cool 13 years ago
  Good Level ! 4/5
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg