Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Elegance", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 2 years ago
  I think that this score is fairly good.
chris3000 13 years ago
  great lvl, and the design was outstanding!
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Thanks for the comments, I just wanted to make a level w/ neat designing overall, thats all I've focused on at the moment. Thanks for the comments, while I like t make a variety of levels, I like designing ones a lot, and getting a vote for official is a lot more great to me, even if the level lacks in a challenge/gameplay standpoint. (not offense Pof, you have a valid point, although, w/ my style of designing, as you say, I put neat formations above the actual gameplay, because for me it's either one or the other; I think to make gameplay great, you have to surround few lines w/ much bg or outline lots of lines, which I think is unoriginal. Just my spin on things :) )

P.S. Ty Elizea! :D
Pof 13 years ago
  Thx ferrari :)
What I wanted to say in my 2nd comment is that their is no bad messiness in the design (only on the gameplay)!
Anyway stop arguing on the right use of the word "messy" sorry for that :)
I just want to help...
Keep creating Camo
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  What Pof ment is there's too much little lines interfering with the gameplay, thus making the level not as fun as it could have been. Design vise though, the level is excellent.

I agree upon this too a certain degree. I get the same experience as Pof, but I don't really find it a big problem. But it is worth to keep in mind on future levels :)
Elizea 13 years ago
  "And I think that it IS messy but,"
"But their is to much messiness in this level..."
Pof 13 years ago
  Please read slower my comment and try again.
It's also possible that my comment isn't clear enough sorry for that.

And I think that it IS messy but, as I said, it's a controlled messiness that I love.
Elizea 13 years ago
  There is no way you can call this messy.
Pof 13 years ago
  You have an amazing and original style Camo!!! But their is to much messiness in this level...
Not "design messiness" cause this one is part of your style and I love it!
Their is to much "gameplay messyness"...
I mean that it's not enough enjoyable to ride your levels if we don't look at the design... Am I clear?

Anyway goooood level 5/5
Elizea 13 years ago
  This shows some excellence in design that others are just aiming for.

Even there isn't really coming officials levels here anymore, if one gets, this should be it.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Elegance"

About Level "Elegance"

First post of the topic

Elizea 13 years ago
  This shows some excellence in design that others are just aiming for.

Even there isn't really coming officials levels here anymore, if one gets, this should be it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg