Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Snake Ride 2", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I'll take the 107 here - 109 seems untouchable or some insane bubble jump too stupid to consider possible :)
Dynamo 4 years ago
  Got the 109, very nice move.
rollingkoopa507 14 years ago
  A checkpoint would've been more welcome then a low gravity bubble... ;-)

Did it!
Im 14 years ago
  About a month ago it feelt so hard...
Now I did it as easy as possible O_O
Gemerald 14 years ago
  is it me or does the snake look a different color?
MooKings 15 years ago
  Dang that level was hard!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  No, it didn't take one month, just a few hours.
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  It needs to take 1 month to make that level
1000/5
racersda 15 years ago
  So that's means that it took you a lot of time to finish every single detail in this level right? I thought that the snake was just one line!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Yes I did get the idea from Mario! The purple background lines are just to illustrate where the nodes are and to give a few hints. There are no switches involved. It's all one long path, and the snake is made from lots and lots of dots with a delay in between every one.
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  UGH!!!!!!! SO HARD!!!!!! But AWESOME!!!!!!
racersda 15 years ago
  Did you get these ideas from a Mario game? Because This is a great version of riding on a moving platform from Mario. It's obvious how he did it, those purple backrounds, those were switches and every time the snake hit them it would cause it to go a different way.
perfectmoment 15 years ago
  too hard :(
MooKings 15 years ago
  love it!
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  how did you make this?
Sires 15 years ago
  I wouldn't know how to do that... besides, it is not necessary anymore, because I just SOLVED IT!!!!! :-)
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Can you show us a movie of it?
Sires 15 years ago
  My internet is excellent (DSL 2000)and the delay is still there. Every time, actually. But only on this level.
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  I would like to know how good you internet is/was when you played it and if there still is the delay
Sires 15 years ago
  Intel 2.4GHz with 512MB ram... fast enough for games like Mafia or even Counterstrike Source. So I don't think this little game here would cause problems. :-)
minmay 15 years ago
  Really? It moves fine for me. How fast is your computer?
Sires 15 years ago
  I still haven't been able to finish it. I think what really makes it hard is the fact that the snake doesn't move swiftly. There is a short delay in its movement from time to time, which makes it ultra hard to survive.
swizcheese 15 years ago
  6/5 its an awsome level the best ive ever seen but its hard
chuckles 15 years ago
  I beat it after 3 days of several hour long sessions each day!
-Sires: no save points :(
pikachu67 15 years ago
  The dots make it turn ,':( Why......
Sires 15 years ago
  This snake riding thing is obviously not what I'm best at... the first level already took me forever to finish, and it's the same here. Haven't even seen the first save point yet, I'm still in the area with the purple dots in the beginning.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Great! Now it's possible to jump the right way! :D
minmay 15 years ago
  I love it!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Snake Ride 2"

About Level "Snake Ride 2"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  I love it!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg