Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The cake is a lie", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

azz 13 years ago
  I like cake!
sabs546 14 years ago
  that was quite easy but why is the title the cake is a lie i dont get the bit where it says "is a lie"
gameinsky 14 years ago
  after 7 months, finaly...
Ratman 14 years ago
  HIGHSCORE!!!!!!!!

(evil chuckle)
cheeseguy111 15 years ago
  short, but awesome cake

Aw, now i'm hungry! lol
SuperMario 15 years ago
  Highscore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snowman 15 years ago
  Easy................................................
niimporta 15 years ago
  Beautiful Cake!
And the level is easy.
HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  too easy..
Roberto97 15 years ago
  easy
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  NO! AYBABTU will never die!!! Never! Maybe the title should be the cake is the truth, because there is no lie behind it. (OK that was stupid, but it's still a suggestion!)
lucariomaster3 15 years ago
  wow! easy!!!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  ok you give me a new title then
jk
but you stil can do if you like :D
minmay 15 years ago
  We need to find a new reference. This one is too overused now. It's almost as bad as "All your base are belong to us."

Also, I really wouldn't want to eat a cake made out of mud. (Is that why it's a lie?)
gameinsky 15 years ago
  you know , much games takes titles from populaire sentences
lineplus 15 years ago
  Thank you :)
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  You need to make a curve that perfectly overlaps itself. Here's a video tutorial: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4999793677065154546&hl=en
Yes, i think the title is from Portal.
lineplus 15 years ago
  How to make invisible lines please ?
The title is from the videogame "Portal" ?
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  The invisible lines haven't really got much to do there, you need to capitalize the first letter of the title, and that cake looks very digusting! :P

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The cake is a lie"

About Level "The cake is a lie"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  The invisible lines haven't really got much to do there, you need to capitalize the first letter of the title, and that cake looks very digusting! :P
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg