Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Help me get back on Bonuslevel!!!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  I need to teach your dad a lesson AK.
manufan 12 years ago
  Cain and Abel is a thing which you download and it tells you all the stored passwords in the computer you downloaded it on. Try doing that on the computer connected to the router and it should work. I've never had the guts to try it out myself!

Also you shouldn't need your parent's permission to go on a social site. A U.S Act stated that 13 year-olds and over didn't need their parents permission*. I think so anyway from what I saw on ROBLOX.

*Exceptions for gambling websites
gamelover101 12 years ago
  One word: Hax.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  actually, I'm sure it won't
AK 12 years ago
  Um.... I don't know what that is....

I have found something, it might help. My dad wrote the numbers 192.168.0.103 on a piece of paper. I'm guessing he thought I wasn't smart enough to figure it out, but I know that that's the IP Address for our computer. That will help me find the WEP code sooner, but it'll still take a while, maybe 2 weeks.
Coolguy52 12 years ago
  Try Cain and Abel?
chris3000 12 years ago
  I think your dad should let you visit this site. It's good for people to play.
AK 12 years ago
  I didn't... it was a fake....

Last day on BL guys.... My dad now put on logs to track where I've been on the computer....

So...... Need that WEP code somehow....

But..... how?

I need your help BL! Help me!
Coolguy52 12 years ago
  Well I never! How'd ya get it?
chris3000 12 years ago
  wb AK........
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Oh, if only you knew what I am making DY. I am making a level based off a combination of Shadow Isles (by Sillius) and Colored Cliffs.
Hopefully it'll be epic. :)
I have a lot of the path laid out, the problem is bg only shows up over the purple backdrop if I build it directly on tp of it, but then I cant see the grid, so I have to do entire track, then add bg. :/
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  So I assume you first will go on Hogpop and finish some undone levels or make some awsome new ones, right?
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Gratz AK. :)
AK 12 years ago
  WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEP Key found. Unilmited access to BL granted. 8D

I HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO BL NOW!!!! I CAN MAKE GOOD LEVELS AND PLAY GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AK 12 years ago
  Still need that dang WEP/WPA code....

I might be able to download something. Can anyone see what download ones actually work for Vista?
AK 12 years ago
  Here's the code I have right now:
{4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0004
MARC2009 13 years ago
  unless its WEP2 which is 8+ of any characters
gameinsky 13 years ago
  nah, AK, the WEP/WPA is in decimal. It was another code.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  GIS might not know how to translate it.
MARC2009 13 years ago
  if you entered the password on the DSi its exactly the same for the PC ;)
AK 13 years ago
  Um.... anyone have a way to get the WPA/WEP key?

I really need this!!! The only times I could get on without the WEP/WPA key is for an hour every Thursday!

For those of you who don't know, i'm on my DSi right now.

Oh, there's something you can do for me also:

This passcode is right now in a format I can't understand. Can anyone tell me if it's in hexadecimal, decimal, ASCII, etc.? And then, GIS, can you translate that into the one I would need for the WEP/WPA code?
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  well duh, you can never completely rid the history unless you do it manually.
Coolguy52 13 years ago
  I meant it can still recover the history.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  InPrivate does work. You probably used InPrivate filtering, not InPrivate browsing.
MARC2009 13 years ago
  LOL ELIZEA XD
coolguy I havent used it but its SUPPOSED to do that...then again microsoft made it, haha microsoft im not capitalising the company name :3
Coolguy52 13 years ago
  Either recycle bin or History Recover.

inPrivate browsing doesn't work!
Elizea 13 years ago
  AKs dad seems to hate AKs brother even more than AK if he offered him a vista xP
MARC2009 13 years ago
  if you use inPrivate browsing it only deletes the browsing history of that use...
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  What is the problem with your parents?
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  How is it detectable i need to know!

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

AK 13 years ago
  I have about 5 minutes until my parents come home, so this'll be quick. My dad got a new router. That means the WEP key was changed on all of our computers. Well, the downstairs computer "The Ultimate Gamer", was connected to the internet. Unfortunately, that was the computer I used to get on to Bonuslevel. Now I need that WEP/WPA key to get back on to Bonuslevel without my parents knowing. So please, can anyone give me a way to get that password without downloading anything and without going to http://192.168.0.1/??? Please help!!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg