Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Help me get back on Bonuslevel!!!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 13 years ago
  Actually it is detectable if you delete it off the history. Your parents will probably not know what to press though! :)

Yeah, his dad tried to lock up his DSi a few months ago! :(
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  If you only deleate bl off the history, then its undetectable.
MARC2009 13 years ago
  yeah im fully aware of the situation with AK...
id say google hacking software, but that would be a stupid idea because you have no internet XD
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Well, AK explained me a few things: His dad hates him, he told me his dad bought him a 1995 laptop without internet and then offered his big brother a vista.
Ak told me that if his dad would find out he's on a social site he would "kill" him.
MARC2009 13 years ago
  alright...
1. the WEP/WPA key for a network is usually stored on the computer and doesnt need to be re-entered
2. dont delete the browsing history, use inPrivate browsing if you have it, that way your parents wont notice missing history all the time and get suspicious
id recommend lokking through the registry but you probably wont have administrator privileges, besides TUG shouldbe able to get on BL if it has internet already...if your parents have ever entered the WEP/WPA key into it then it will remember.
azz 13 years ago
  Why wont they let you on BL ?
Jim674 13 years ago
  What do your parents have against BL? It's not like it's inappropriate or anything...
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Or crack it....
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  well, use your parents computer.
Learn their password (camera above keyboard, look over their shoulder... ect)
Then go on BL.
When done deleate bl off the history.
AK 13 years ago
  I have about 5 minutes until my parents come home, so this'll be quick. My dad got a new router. That means the WEP key was changed on all of our computers. Well, the downstairs computer "The Ultimate Gamer", was connected to the internet. Unfortunately, that was the computer I used to get on to Bonuslevel. Now I need that WEP/WPA key to get back on to Bonuslevel without my parents knowing. So please, can anyone give me a way to get that password without downloading anything and without going to http://192.168.0.1/??? Please help!!!

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

AK 13 years ago
  I have about 5 minutes until my parents come home, so this'll be quick. My dad got a new router. That means the WEP key was changed on all of our computers. Well, the downstairs computer "The Ultimate Gamer", was connected to the internet. Unfortunately, that was the computer I used to get on to Bonuslevel. Now I need that WEP/WPA key to get back on to Bonuslevel without my parents knowing. So please, can anyone give me a way to get that password without downloading anything and without going to http://192.168.0.1/??? Please help!!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg