Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Make a story

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  "I'm eating a raw tomato," replied the man
oldmanrob 13 years ago
  "What are you doing, dear?" a blonde breathtaking voice [with a Boston accent] asked.
azz 13 years ago
  Once upon a time a man was messing around with a time machine.(He did not read the last story.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  A couple of days ago I watched Stephen Hawking's Universe on Discovery Science (Awesome program on an awesome channel). The episode was dedicated to time travels. It started with the wormholes which I think Rocky was imaginig Bob Jones used. If you can create such a wormhole which sends objects back in time you'll actually be able to stand on one side of the wormhole doing something and then go to the other side and whatch yourself in the past. That's kinda cool, but you can also kick a ball at yourself in the past. The normal time you will then be hit by the ball you kicked yourself, thus a paradox'll be created.

Time travels to the future are however more easy, or easy they aren't but atleast it's possible, which time travels to the past are believed not to be, at least not with a wormhole. Anyway the program presented to possible ways to travel in time. The first was if you use a space ship to orbit to the black hole in the center of our galaxy, time will pass at half it's normal speed because the black hole distorts time using its gravitation. This however is not really efficient. The other theory, this has actually been proven in the particle accelerator at CERN, is much more so. The theory is this; If you somehow accelerate yourself, or a vehicle you're in, up to a very high speed, time will actually move slower. In fact if you travel round the Earth 7 times a second you'll be traveling at such a high speed that time'll pass so slowly one week in your vehicle will be 100 years for the rest of the world! The reason is that now object is allowed to travel through space faster than the speed of light (1 079 252 848,8 km/t.). Therefor nature slows the time in the fast traveling object down so that any parts inside the vehicle cannot move so quickly it breaks the speed barrier. (The speed of the vehicle is added on to the speed of the object) So if we could make such a vehicle we could actually travel houndreds and thousands of years into the past, this would open endless possibilities.

I just couldn't resist posting this :)
Jim674 13 years ago
  And then two thirds of the universe asploded, ending the story, which just goes to show how dangerous messing with time can be!
rocky 13 years ago
  Let's start a new story! :D

One day, a guy named Bob Jones went back in time and killed his grandfather.
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Its the plot. You know, exposision, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution.

With this story you bombarded the usual plot graph so many times with itself that the plot of the story ended up like this.
Jim674 13 years ago
  Is that the explosion of THE GREEN SUN?
Magic_X 13 years ago
  I think that about covers it! :P
  Best story ever. I will now Graph the plot structure.

Jim674 13 years ago
  That's a very good moral. Even better than 'If weird stuff happens just go along with it'
allyally 13 years ago
  Morale: Your cant trust Camels.
Jim674 13 years ago
  The End?
Magic_X 13 years ago
  "-and that's how the world was made," Mr. Plooful, the science teacher of Grand Plant High School told his students.
  But the gravity of the 9 seeds in the apple pulled them back. They all settled on this one seed in which they called "Earth".
Smaller bits of the apple began circling some of the seeds. The people named the one orbiting the Earth, "The moon".
All the seeds seemed to orbit a glowing object which the people named "The Sun".
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Then they ate the whole apple and floated out into space.
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Then the people living on the apple started eating it.
  No, the red apple got the 100th post.
(I still can't beleive it is a RED apple! OMG RED!!!)
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  100th POST!
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  Then something strange happened (wait, that is happening the whole time!)
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Then the red apple becomes a planet and the survivors of the world explosion live on it.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  The Duel comes around.
Then the world ends again.
But red apple survives.
Because he is a FRICKIN RED APPLE!
  A giant stadium is carved out of Petrified wood and diamonds. it is decorated with gold,emerlds, and other precius gems. The fight is scedualed for dec. 21st 2012.
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Then an evil green apple challenges the red apple to a duel.
SimonM 13 years ago
  but luckily it wasn't a green apple, because green apples are sour.
  well duh, its a Red apple.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  But the RED APPLE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  When the world blew up, it died, that's bad.
Jim674 13 years ago
  Red? ZOMG!!!!!!!!!! The apple was so red that the Dalek saucer behind the moon fires the epiic ZOMGPIELAZOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and blew up the world!
  A red Apple!!!! Do you understand what this means? IT WAS A RED APPLE! RED I tell ya!... R....E...D... RED!!!

General

First post of the topic

SleathPilot 13 years ago
  Make a story don't finish it though when i post "The End" Start over. I can post though so if i post don't start over. Admins soon.

Once apon a time.....
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg