Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Zeppelin attack", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Pof's 61k is insane, but it can be beaten. Very clever strategy. It's not particularly difficult to do when you figure it out.
nachos 12 years ago
  Please.. Just shut up -_-

Its nice that you can recognize a good level but dont spam.. Or just be plain annoying...

And BTW if you only took an hour to make your level its obviously not gonna be acceptable :P

EDIT: Wait.. What the heck are you doing creating levels.. If you can hack.. Get it over with... If you cant... Well then stop pretending.. Geez -_-
SUPERAspel9001 12 years ago
  THIS SHOULD BE OFFICIAL BECAUSE I LOVE THIS LEVEL AND IT IS A GREAT LEVEL ALSO I THINK MY LEVEL THAT I JUST UPLOADED SHOULD BE OFFICIAL
chris3000 12 years ago
  I can do it in time, but not now.
Pof 12 years ago
  Happy cat for you guys.

. ^ ^
(='-'=)
kiethy342 12 years ago
  Done it! :D
Pof 12 years ago
  Ok guys, I want you to do this level in time...

SPOILER
chris3000 12 years ago
  Ok, i'll try.
Pof 12 years ago
  You have to know where all the 4 switches are and to find the fastest way to activate them!
Good luck Chris...
chris3000 12 years ago
  @Pof: I don't have a clue how you finish this so fast.
Pof 12 years ago
  @Elizea: That's part of the challenge. If you practice a bit it will be easy to spot them.

Glad you like it guys :)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  epic islands !
chris3000 12 years ago
  I did it but not in time, 5/5.
Elizea 12 years ago
  The hidden switch in a small island isn't really fun =P

And the lethal zeppelins keep killing me when I'm speeding on the walls =( Impossible to notice them before they've already hit you.

Great level and idea nevertheless (:

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Zeppelin attack"

About Level "Zeppelin attack"

First post of the topic

Elizea 12 years ago
  The hidden switch in a small island isn't really fun =P

And the lethal zeppelins keep killing me when I'm speeding on the walls =( Impossible to notice them before they've already hit you.

Great level and idea nevertheless (:
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg