Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Big Treasure Hunt", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

fr8artRuleZ 14 years ago
  Great level.
jp 15 years ago
  I've loaded this level in the editor and there were empty PATH items everywhere and I don't know why. the curves were quite messy too. I also had to clean some curves, to remove some unnecessary stars and to align some orange jumping items.
xXDayenLoveXx 15 years ago
  Thank you everyone, I will begin editing it to make it a little more difficult for you -^_^-

EDIT: Finished editing. Made some slight changes
Hexicube 15 years ago
  I have the high score on my first go!!!!!
minmay 15 years ago
  This is a neat level, only a couple things.

The thumbnail has test on the bottom, capture it again and be more careful about it. It might be better that you take it with the turtle not in the cannon. You can press any key not used for the game to pause the game, very useful for capturing thumbnails.

I don't really like the big trail of stars leading down from the cannon with the size up powerup, I feel it's unnecessary.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Big Treasure Hunt"

About Level "Big Treasure Hunt"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  This is a neat level, only a couple things.

The thumbnail has test on the bottom, capture it again and be more careful about it. It might be better that you take it with the turtle not in the cannon. You can press any key not used for the game to pause the game, very useful for capturing thumbnails.

I don't really like the big trail of stars leading down from the cannon with the size up powerup, I feel it's unnecessary.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg