Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Stunt Course", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 13 years ago
  Big shortcut!
niimporta 14 years ago
  Totally Impossible For Me.
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Yes... The timer was running like before you died (so you can't just die and try to do it better to get a good score), and the ghost car was where it was before you died. What the?!?!?!?!? Oh.... Great trick XD
minmay 15 years ago
  Have any of you thought about how checkpoints would actually work, what with the timer and all?
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Sillius I love your levels! You are one of the best on the site to design (lololol is getting you!) and your levels are so hard! I love it! Finally a user that makes levels we all can use days on! I can't even complete the start XD.
[Edit] I did the start but died! jp! You really need to make some checkpoints in this game!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Stunt Course"

About Level "Stunt Course"

First post of the topic

birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Sillius I love your levels! You are one of the best on the site to design (lololol is getting you!) and your levels are so hard! I love it! Finally a user that makes levels we all can use days on! I can't even complete the start XD.
[Edit] I did the start but died! jp! You really need to make some checkpoints in this game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg