Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Skyward Tower", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 12 years ago
  I wish I could to post another photo that shows a glitch, but It doesn't work, and I cannot describe it :(
drgonzo1987 12 years ago
  Very nice ammendments Mario, great level!
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  To everyone who plays this, try to beat it in Epic mode!
jp 12 years ago
  Approved again, thx!
jondeelee 12 years ago
  I can confirm that this level is now playable. Excellent revisions, and thank you!
  I've completed the edited part myself, so it's possible. Tell me if there's a problem with the Boss part.
drgonzo1987 12 years ago
  'Hard' section of the level, the 2 vertical hedgehog rows that you need to jump up in between of to reach the platform above are too close together, it is impossible to land on the platform. If you make the 2 rows of hedgehogs further apart then this would be a great level!
  Mmkay, just tell me EXACTLY whitch place is impossible and I'll fix it.
jp 12 years ago
  This level is unapproved (to be edited) because ti seems impossible.
drgonzo1987 12 years ago
  Not as it stands AK no, the 'hard' section needs the hedgehog tower making wider before its possible.
AK 12 years ago
  So..... Is this level possible at all????
chris3000 12 years ago
  I tried that part about 20 times and still no luck.
drgonzo1987 12 years ago
  I agree jondeelee, not possible, i spent heaps of time on the 'hard' section with no luck.
jondeelee 12 years ago
  It sounds like we're in agreement that the "hard" section of this level is, in its current state, impossible--especially since I've just spent quite a while trying to recreate goldie's successful "luck" jump, and can't do it.
drgonzo1987 12 years ago
  i cannot get inbetween the hedgehog walls, credit to you goldie, i would have said its impossible, but obviously not if you've done it! Too tight for me!
super4game 12 years ago
  IT IS I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E
goldie 12 years ago
  I made it inbetween the two walls of hedgehogs once by luck and the word "hard" just crumbles down but cannot get enough angle on the jump to get the checkpoints.
jondeelee 12 years ago
  Two problems: 1) in the second ("Medium") section, the bottom door to the elevator does not consistently close, nor does the elevator consistently begin moving once you're inside--could you please reposition the switches?; and 2) unless I'm missing something, then the third ("Hard") section is impossible, since despite several attempts, I cannot jump up between the two walls of hedgehogs--they're simply too close together. Can anyone else confirm or negate this?
gameinsky 12 years ago
  better .
  I fixed the BG. And thanks for calling it a "great level".
gameinsky 12 years ago
  great level, my only complain is the awful edges at the BG, add vertical lines.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Skyward Tower"

About Level "The Skyward Tower"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 12 years ago
  great level, my only complain is the awful edges at the BG, add vertical lines.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg