Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Swastika", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Burfy it occurred on an official level I think, though it's been noted on several levels.

I side with you on this one burfy. :)
burfy 12 years ago
  Oldmanrob unfortunately I do not recall the discussion on BB...
I am no politician but what I feel is that some crazy devil guy once raped this innocent symbol and if we stop using it just because of him, for me it means that he actually won.
Symbol is never guilty, it is the situation and people that are using it and I hope we can agree there are no nazis here on BL.
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  We had this discussion alread at Blockoban. The puzzle there was more accidentaly here it's deliberate. The puzzle at Blockban was edited. Even when we consider that the nazi swastika is right facing and this one left facing it should be removed.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  I know that's why I said "for you". :)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I'm sure vasilok meant Dynamo.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Ferrari, ah, okay.
@Vasilok......er, sorry I guess, for you.

I don't feel insulted by seeing a swastika......but that's just me. :/
Vasilok97 12 years ago
  Hm, you just insulted my feelings.
Germany was the main enemy of Russia in whole history.
I can't even enjoy this level...
azz 12 years ago
  I think this is going to be one of those levels like beneath the desert that gets 100s of comments!
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Camo: The reason for saying "it will offend people" is quite simple. The reason is that it already is offending people! Like myself for example.

And very important, you don't have to be Jewish to be offended by it! That's like saying you have to be from one country to think something that happens in that country is bad.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Also, BB has a lot ofolder community, some that may have felt war itself, that's maybe why, OMG is 70 I think. which means he was born in 1940.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  I know @First part of GIS comment. :)

And @second part I kind of agree as indicated in my comment.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Camo, BB and P4M have different admins, burfy thinks differently.
IMO the swastica has a nice design, and I actually like it, but I'm afraid people will think BL has nazi's... but maybe I worry too much :)
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  I hate this swastika controversy stuff. 2 separate topics of discussion for me:

1. Why is this accepted if levels of BB even RESEMBLING a swastika are edited or rejected?

2. I don't think there's a problem with making levels with the shape in it (although this is a little out there). It's just a random design that the Nazis used to resemble power, and they weren't even the first to use it (friend's info ftw :D). I won't say I like Nazis, but it can be a good design to play off of when making designs (especially in BB). So far I don't know anyone Jewish who seems specifically offended by this, so unless someone gives a complaint about the swastika being particularly painful for them to see, I don't see the reason for saying that it "will offend people".

IMO. :)

Btw okay level 4/5.
Coolguy52 12 years ago
  Yeah walk aroung with that on the streets and you will definately get arrested or fined. Us Brits don't like it either! And that's no excuse my bro's a Y6 and as much as he was an idiot he never talked about swastikas.

It's an awful symbol!
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I don't really see how it represents evil :/

Bottom line is, as Burfy said, many people might be/will be/are offended by this symbol, including me. And hence it's absense in this level is not apropriate.

I'm not gonna say any more, atleast for now.
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  Well it seems the flashing blocks and red represents evil, so this level is not supporting the symbol but critizizing it.
So there is nothing wrong with having this symbol here, because this level corectly assosiates the symbol with evil.
burfy 12 years ago
  Imo this is a good place for arguments and Dynamo must have expected it. I'm actually quite interested in people's opinions.
And I respect your's Ferrari, although I do not agree in this particular situation.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Ok, but as everyone includes me, my message still counts.

Azz: You're just making more arguments. No need to post such comments.

PS Dynamo:(Controvertial=things some people don't like, but some people think is ok)
azz 12 years ago
  Argue somewhere else people!
Make a topic or something!
This isn't me being modish, it's just me sparing dynamos' level from the arguing.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  I wasn't nescessarily talking about you and anyway, I don't even know what a contravercial symbol is, I'm a Y6, man.. Don't get worked up about it..
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  You're the one crying out loud here. I'm just saying my opinion. You're the one starting a discussion. Nobody were arguing or anything. And talking about not being fair, the only one not being fair is you, because you tell me I can't say my opinion about things. That's not fair! Ifyou can't handle people critizising your use of controvertial symbols, don't use them. It's that simple.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Oh for crying out loud, why does everyone have to get into a massive discussion about a level for a game on a computer, think about it, in my opinion its a Swastika but you could imagine it as something else, something less 'inappropriate' so please don't start up things like this. Its not fair on the creators of the levels. D:
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Even though it's an old symbol, it's representing an awful chapter in modern history, and I find it very inapropriate, especially since there's a lot of people who don't know about this symbols origin and only know it as the nazi symbol.
burfy 12 years ago
  Sorry, don't know/remember your case... but I understand why it probably happened, many people might feel offended by this symbol, I personally think we should be more open and tolerant (it has been here for several thousands of years)...
azz 12 years ago
  Then how come my level got changed because of it?
I would of made this if my level hadn't been changed because of it!
burfy 12 years ago
  Nice design with decent challenge,...
This is a very controversial symbol though so I would like to point out that this is the ancient asian sacred symbol and should be received as such.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Swastika"

About Level "Swastika"

First post of the topic

burfy 12 years ago
  Nice design with decent challenge,...
This is a very controversial symbol though so I would like to point out that this is the ancient asian sacred symbol and should be received as such.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg