Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Magnets", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 8 years ago
  Yes, I got it.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Magnets attract the metals.
Reecer6 11 years ago
  Um, I know this is an old level, but I STILL don't understand how to do this. The rules don't list anything about the magnets which I assume are the boxish things on the wires, and I can't find any way to show the path. HELP.
EDIT: oh wait got it
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  WOOHOO!!! I wondered why I ranked up while I was gone for that week :P

I haven't even noticed this until I went through my online levels today.
Special thanks to:

--azz for inspiration

--everyone who voted for this level for official, thanks for the support

--Hexicube/GIS, thanks so much for the official! :D

lol....now there's a 35% chance Hexicube will un-officialize this just to troll me. xP
burfy 12 years ago
  joshi read the first comments, there are some rules given...
joshi 12 years ago
  how do you complete this level
chris3000 12 years ago
  @CD: Congratz on your first official.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Ah nice fix Hex :)

btw.....I guess earlier votes are counted too? ;)

Oh, and the thumbnail is a lie..... ;)
Hexicube 12 years ago
  as if it isnt obvious enough lol...
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  lol......I can fix that if you want.....there was like 3 exposed "magnets" at first :P

JUst make it purple please, although if I do add it it gets all that more obvious xP
Hexicube 12 years ago
  one flaw with the way it works:
at the start you can be pulled by 2 magnets...moving the start 1 right would fix but I dont think its too important as you can see a border ;)
azz 12 years ago
  I like it...
But i think its just too much if you know what i mean...
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Official! This is really amazing!
Magic_X 12 years ago
  I think it should be :)
Hexicube 12 years ago
  I personally think the level has used a fairly old concept in a new and interesting way.
im also enjoying how my extremely elaborate power cables are being used as mere decorations ;)
who wants official?
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @chris, the two rules I gave should give away what are considered "magnets". After that, they will help you find the way to the finish. :)
burfy 12 years ago
  Oops, Camo's got some work to do :)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Camo: Can't beat you in what?
chris3000 12 years ago
  Is it supposed to be that hard?
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Burfy may defeat me, but not you ferrari. :P

To collect votes:
-4 votes official
-not counting official votes, 4-5 votes great level
Elizea 12 years ago
  I was very skeptic, but gotta admit that this is an awesome "show the route" level (:
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  I dunno about this idea........I don't agree with Dynamo that more could be added, adding more levels doesn't seem as much a bad idea to me as it seems more a good one; if a level deserves to be official in the eyes of the players, most likely you should make it official. Also, more levels allows for more fighting for highscores and chances for players to improve on other players.

Back to your point.......I don't think that's a good idea because the scores would be so impacted it would really screw up the standings. :/
If levels are good enough to be official........there shouldn't be anything to hold them back. Just don't go trigger-happy on either side of the argument guys. :)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I'd say we could replace some every month or 2. It shouldn't be like you're #1 one day and a week after you're down on 20th because some new officials have been added, and then after a month or two you're not even in the top 100 because so many officials have been replaced.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  that was suggested by sillius an THeNiNJa a few days ago on the chat, maybe it would be a good idea to constantly add new officials and remove older ones, maybe some weekly thing? Ofcourse marc has to agree first.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Actually, if the number of official levels is so high we can't add new, I'd like to de-officialize some of the crappy officials so we can add great new ones :/

Like this one of course :)
SimonM 12 years ago
  blockoban has 248
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Ofcourse it makes perfet sense, R has to many officials, it has like 210, blockoban has 284 and moonlight has 100 !
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Dynamo........I don't think that's a legitimate excuse.......even if this is my level. :/

To understand it........look at the two rules. It should be pretty obvious what the "magnets" are and then the rules tell you how to win :)
Dynamo 12 years ago
  No offence GIS and CD, but we have plenty of officials now, it will just get to complicated if we keep adding more officials, but beside all that, GREAT level even if I still can't understand it..!
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  lol NOOOO.....someone rated 4/5 then 5/5, it's no longer 5/5! D:D:D:D:D:D:
:P

Thanks for the support guys! :D

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Magnets"

About Level "Magnets"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 12 years ago
  This level is AMAZING!
I suggest official, is anybody with me ?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg