Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Cable Cars", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 1 year ago
  104 here finally checked off the list :)
Coolguy52 1 year ago
  104 sounds wild. I do see potential for 103 and maaaaybe 104 - haven't fully tested my idea out...

EDIT: I have concluded that 104 seems far out of my abilities. I have managed the trick to get it but it's tough to fully complete the level with that extra insane trick!
Dynamo 1 year ago
  @CG, 104 is actually possible here, but I could never perfect it all into one clean run, hence my 94. I would love to see it be done though!
Coolguy52 1 year ago
  Honestly only the second 102 here surprises me. Congrats to Gary for managing it 12 years ago though!
gamelover101 12 years ago
  This is an old level. Levels standards weren't as high back then.
AK 12 years ago
  Because it has pretty good BG, it's a great challenge, and overall i'd say it's not that messy and pretty fun too. O_O
Magic_X 13 years ago
  How's this official?
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Hooray! 102 points! A new highscore!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Nice Sires, when I got the beginning I just continued :p
Sires 14 years ago
  WOOT! I haven't played this level since a long time, and today, I actually made it to the goal. I guess training does indeed improve your skills, huh? ;-)
fr8artRuleZ 14 years ago
  This level seems to create alot of player frustration.
cheeseguy111 14 years ago
  The last part reminds me of the terrors of Balancing Act. *shivers*
Jac1 15 years ago
  Finally did it!
Still 8 levels!
Sires 15 years ago
  I am trying to solve this level since 3 months now, minimum 20 times per day. I still haven't made it into the L-shaped cable car. HOW DO I HAVE TO DO IT TO GET IN THERE???

Oh, and it would be cool if there would be an additional checkpoint on one of the cannons in the "mine field", because that always takes so many tries, and I am always far in the minus when I finally make it through there.

Thanks, and please give me a hint about the L-shaped thing.
sword_fish 15 years ago
  grrr RARGH so so so so annoying
pkb123 15 years ago
  OMG YAY I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!
nightstalker055 15 years ago
  This level is just so annoying. it makes you want to "KILL" the person who made it.
pkb123 15 years ago
  I can NOT do this level i have tried soooooo many times ahhhhh!
Sillius 15 years ago
  That's because some "people" always had a dream of being the new "Jigsaw" but those "people" never got the chance or motive to do those things those "people" always dreamt of, but now when someone messes with a great game/site which those "people" love, those "people" get AN EVERLASTING BLOODLUST MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA woooops it snapped
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  That was pretty tough ...
geckojsc 15 years ago
  There's a lot of "killing" and "potential killing" going on right now.

If JP deleted the scores on Balancing Act, JP would get "killed".

People want to "kill" THeNiNJa for making cable cars on Jump Gear.

And what you just said!
Sillius 15 years ago
  Geckojsc... there's something you need to know... if anyone makes a harder level than "Balancing act" i'm simply going to "kill" that person and i'm not even sure that the word "kill" covers what i'm going to do !

(Think of something like "Saw 6")

SPOILER
geckojsc 15 years ago
  YIPPEE!!!!!!!
That was almost as hard as "Balancing Act"!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  It's not the L one that's bugging me, it the U shaped one after it!
How are you meant to get into that without jumping, and how are you meant to jump with spikes just above your head!!!
Sires 15 years ago
  Am I the only one who finds this level incredibly hard? It is brilliant, and I really like it, but trying to get down upon the L-shaped cable car is bordering upon the impossible. Been trying for 3 days now and haven't found a way.
minmay 15 years ago
  A perfect example of taking a generic concept and turning it into an awesome concept.
chuckles 15 years ago
  This level is great, cable cars have been done, but this one surpasses them :D 5/5
jp 15 years ago
  Well done Michael, your first level is official!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Cable Cars"

About Level "Cable Cars"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Well done Michael, your first level is official!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg