Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Kickoff 1", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  Nice kickoff, I gotta find those 2 missing moves.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Sorry, I don't typically check upload history, so I didn't know you changed. Post please if you're going to edit my level.

Anyway, it's fixed now.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  I misstated. I changed them to easy because I felt they were too difficult. The rampant remark was because I didn't appreciate you changing my editing without checking. So change them back to easy.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @OMG, they were supposed to be kids, as I understand your comment, they should be kids rather than easy.....looking at them a few minutes ago their category was easy,I just changed it to kids.....how am I running rampant?..........
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  The set was way to easy, so I switched the category to kids before they were approved. Please check the MORE button for upload history before running rampant with your trusted status.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  For some reason I submitted these as easy......I have it fixed now.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  For anyone who didn't know, these levels are based off of the levels you get when you use the map generator in the "Kickoff" difficulty section on the mobile Blockoban. They aren't direct copies, I will tell you though. :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Kickoff 1"

About Level "Kickoff 1"

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  For anyone who didn't know, these levels are based off of the levels you get when you use the map generator in the "Kickoff" difficulty section on the mobile Blockoban. They aren't direct copies, I will tell you though. :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg