Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Central Approach", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 11 years ago
  When a level is marked to be edited the administrator feels that the level has potential and is giving the designer the opportunity to fix it. When a level is rejected it means that it does not meet the standards of the game, and therefore not worth wasting time on.
What annoyed me was not that you wanted to remake the levels, but that you waited a year to be concerned about them and then made a smart remark about having to wait.
I have never refused to help anyone in this game. All it takes is a PM note to let me know what you want to do.
azz 11 years ago
  I edit my rejected levels because I don't want to have any rejected levels in any games. I have 8 pages of accepted levels on Path 4 Mouse and every time I see that little red square I'll do everything I can to make it blue. In my opinion, red doesn't mean rejected, it means "you need to remake this level". The thing is, when I make a level and it gets rejected I'll remake it then ask for it to be accepted. If it's not good enough I'll remake it again. I'm sorry if Blockoban is different but it's worked for all of the other games. I guess it's kind of an OCD, not a serious one because I know someone with an actual OCD, everyone has a little OCD and mine is unity. If I see something that looks out of place I'll try to make it fit in. I'm sorry if I'm annoying you Oldmtnguy but this is what I've done on every game. I'll vhange the thumbnail for this level and then could it please be accepted?
The_S 11 years ago
  I like this level. Why bother editing rejected levels? Just make and upload a new one with the proper corrections.
oldmtnguy 11 years ago
  Just like diagonal ordering. This is not a level to be edited this level was rejected a long time ago.
And now the thumbnail doesn't even match.
In the future please do not post level requests on the main message board.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Central Approach"

About Level "Central Approach"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 11 years ago
  Just like diagonal ordering. This is not a level to be edited this level was rejected a long time ago.
And now the thumbnail doesn't even match.
In the future please do not post level requests on the main message board.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg