Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Slasher Screen", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 1 year ago
  Finally solved this brain-buster! You have to plan every move before starting this.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Thanks TM. I really appreciate your opinion. After quite a few replays, I only got 1 move on you. Those who don't try to optimize levels miss the fun of an extra challenge.
ToughMan 12 years ago
  Excellent Level my friend. OOOOOOO one for sure. 50/5!! I don't know why but I feel there is plenty of room for optimization in this one. A hunch tells me in the area of 30-35.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Great level, but I'll have to solve it later.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  I know how you feel.......a really good local saved level I had in Jump Gear 2 disappeared after one edit I did, and I stopped for a while.....also countless times my mouse accidentally backs up a page during creation of a great level, takes a while before I would want to create again either. :)
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Thanks CD when my hard drive fried three months ago I lost over forty levels that were on local save and I was unable to recover them. I have been reluctant to start over, thus the break in designing.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  WOW! That level was definitely enjoyable, and well-thought. A simple mistake costs you several moves to correct, and the level turns out to be easier than it seems. I won't try to optimize here, although it is definitely an OO level. 5/5 for playability and well-designedness.

Glad to have you back making levels OMG. :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Slasher Screen"

About Level "Slasher Screen"

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  WOW! That level was definitely enjoyable, and well-thought. A simple mistake costs you several moves to correct, and the level turns out to be easier than it seems. I won't try to optimize here, although it is definitely an OO level. 5/5 for playability and well-designedness.

Glad to have you back making levels OMG. :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg